Drunken Idiot Wrecks Boss 302 Laguna Seca
by John Coyle
Last week we posted about how well the Boss 302 Laguna Seca performed in Motor Trend's Best Driver's Car of 2011 test. Even in the face of competition from the Ferrari 458 Italia, the Lexus LFA and the Porsche 911 GT3 RS, the Blue Oval's potent Pony held its own.
Of course, even the best handling cars in the world are at the mercy of their owners. And the Wisconsin man who owns this one is an idiot. He apparently had ten beers before hopping behind the wheel, and wound up putting his passenger--surely no genius himself--in the hospital with a broken arm.
Fortunately, nobody else was injured or killed. If convicted on all charges, the driver faces up to two years in the slammer. via Jalopnik
Seriously, how do people this stupid earn enough money to buy awesome cars like this? What the hell are we doing wrong? Sound off in the Forum!
- Boss 302 in Motor Trend's "World's Greatest Drag Race!"
- Vaughn Gittin Jr. Gets Sideways With His Mustang RTR-X!
- Is Independent Rear Suspension Good for Next Generation Ford Mustang?
- Ford Motor Company's August Sales Up 11 Percent; Mustang Sales Up 3%
- Video From American Muscle's 3rd Annual Mustang Show!