The full Mustang line will be on display, including the 662-horsepower 2013 Ford Shelby GT500, both street and racing versions of the Boss 302, and the Mustang GT and V6 Coupe with Performance Package. A special 20th Anniversary SVT display will feature new vehicles and classics from the SVT lineup including the new Shelby GT500, 2013 Focus ST, Raptor, several Ford GT models, the iconic Lightning F-150 and many other vehicles.
Mustang Alley is the place to be for performance enthusiasts building Ford-powered street rods and race cars. Ford Racing will have a large display of street and strip crate engines on display. A cadre of Ford Racing technicians and engineers will be on hand to meet with the public and answer detailed technical questions about performance, installation, tuning and other topics.
Win a Laguna Seca for $10
In addition, Ford and the National Multiple Sclerosis Society, Michigan Chapter, are working together to raffle off a one-of-a-kind 2013 Ford Mustang Boss 302 Laguna Seca. The event will take place on Saturday from 5 to 5:30 p.m. at Mustang Alley.
Raffle tickets are $10 each or three for $20 and can be purchased here.
Ford employees may contact Holly Jaskolski at email@example.com, 313.805.3126.
2013 Ford Mustang Boss 302 Laguna Seca Features:
- Unique exterior color combination of Sterling Gray metallic paint with gloss black reflective striping, rear pedestal spoiler, mirror caps and special badging
- Charcoal cloth interior with custom embroidered Recaro seating and Sterling Gray X-brace
- Ford Racing aluminum wheels with unique finish – 19 x 9 front, 19 x 10 rear
- A coupon for TracKey from Ford Racing will be included with the car to be installed at an authorized Ford dealership
- Boss Track Attack program, offered through Team Mustang and Ford Racing, includes instructor-led training and track time at Miller Motorsports Park (travel to Miller Motorsports Park in Tooele, Utah, not included)
For more information, call 248.996.5426, 248.936.0342 or 248.936.0375.
Article courtesy of MustangsDaily.com, your source for all the latest Ford Mustang news and articles