Notices
2005-2009 S197 Appearance Section For all appearance mods to the 2005-2009 S197's

Cervinis rear stalker bumper..

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2010, 05:41 PM
HYPERGT

Talking Stalker Rear Bumper For 2007 Mustang GT, It Looks Killer !!!!!!

This bumper is really nice. I love it . I just had it painted and installed. It fit really good. I have been getting questions about it everywhere I go. I have the roush spoiler and louvers and blackout kit and it looks pretty mean. I have not been able to find any 2005 to 2009 mustang with this rear bumper installed so that makes it pretty original. I am going to go with the stalker side skirts and front bumper to finnish the look.

I highly recommend this rear bumper, it has no license plate on the bumper. It is relocated to the decklid. It has a great design to hold it on the car.

The only other thing I could recommend is go to a highly reputable bodyshop to have the fit and paint work done. If you want it installed for 500.00 to 800.00 then your going to get a 500.00 to 800.00 job. The fit and install with paint was $1,796.00 . The body shop that I had do mine is Alta sierra in Rocklin Ca, 95765 in placer county. They were so easy to deal with and kept in touch with me and the color match was perfect along with the install. Rick also took pictures of the job from start to finnish. The paint was flat like a mirror finnish absolutly no orange peel

There is a special process that needs to be done on that bumper so it last a long time and if it's not done right you will have a crap job. There is mold release agents that need to be removed from the bumper and a adhesion promoter and all kinds of other prep work to do to this bumper. I painted the lower slatted piece gloss black along with the license plate holder piece. and with the light black out kit it looks really nice.

The whole bumper project was $2,436.00 with everything. All Parts and labor.

You have to spend good money to get a job thats worth doin.

Well I hope this helps some of you all out.
You can email me at Hyprss@gmail.com

I could'nt figure out how to post pics, can someone give me the info to do that. I can email you some pis if you email me.
Old 04-24-2010, 05:52 PM
deekum1627
6th Gear Member

i like the front of the kit but the rear bumper is biggg. i did see a stang around here with the stalker kit and it looks pretty nice his car was white.

to post pics i use photobucket.com
Old 04-24-2010, 06:42 PM
HYPERGT

Default roush spoiler

Ya, I love the roush spoiler it looks bad *** and then when you do the roush louvers it is a nice combo of add on's.

The stalker rear bumper looks a lot different on my car then the picture of the mustang on cervini's site. The bumper look bad ***!!! I get a lot of compliments on it. It dos'nt look big at all. I am definatly getting the stalker side skirts to go with it.

Dave
hyprss@gmail.com
Old 04-24-2010, 07:13 PM
legendlime05
4th Gear Member

i like it
Old 04-24-2010, 07:23 PM
ejanderson05gt
2nd Gear Member

I think it's one of those "I like it on your car, but I'd never get it on mine" kind of things. Definitely unique, I've yet to see one in person. Granted, the Mustang scene isn't really too big in Arkansas..
Old 04-26-2010, 07:49 PM
HYPERGT

I jus had the stalker rear bumper installed. Man i don't now how anyone wouldnt like it. I think it is that there is no one out there with it to see. I have only seen the car on cervini's web site.

look on my pic album of the back pic
I am ordering sideskirts cause it deffinatly need them

Hopefully people can get a better idea of the look . I get a lot of questions about it and everyone says they have never seen that bumper. The license plate relocation in nice. it all fit really tight and good.
Old 04-27-2010, 02:27 AM
HYPERGT

This is a picture of the stalker rear bumper.

This pic is before I installed the license plate assembly. I hade it painted gloss black to match the black out kit.

I think I need to take a more distance picture because with a close up it just looks to blown up. I will take some more pics and post them so anyone interested in the stalker rear bumper can get a ggod view.

Last edited by HYPERGT; 04-27-2010 at 02:35 AM. Reason: left something out
Old 04-27-2010, 02:28 AM
HYPERGT

Here is another pic
Old 04-27-2010, 02:31 AM
HYPERGT

Here is a closer shot before i installed the license plate assembly and it fit killer.
Old 04-27-2010, 01:16 PM
awsomeaussies206
2nd Gear Member

That's a really big back bumper, but it looks good on your car! Are you going to get the front bumper too? I can't believe you really paid over 2400 for painting and installing that though I know Cali is expensive, but damn Washington is too and I only paid a little over 800 to get my front bumper, rear bumper and window louvers painted. And thats from a high end shop too!! I installed everything myself though.

Quick Reply: Cervinis rear stalker bumper..