Go Back   MustangForums.com > Ford Mustang Tech > 2005 - 2014 Mustangs > 2005-2009 S197 Appearance Section
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

2005-2009 S197 Appearance Section For all appearance mods to the 2005-2009 S197's

Welcome to Mustang Forums!
Welcome to Mustang Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

Old 07-23-2010, 06:18 AM   #31
HYPERGT

Vehicle: 2007 Mustang Gt
Default 2007 Mustang Gt Stalker rear bumper, Show Car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fordfan1964 View Post
can you post a picture of the car from the sides before you do the side skirts. I've got a Vista Blue GT and I want to see how low that rear bumper really is. In my opinion the stock bumper rises too much and I want something to even out the low front end with my gt500 splitter installed and that thing looks sweet. good pick!
Click the image to open in full size.

Its about 4 Inch's if you go side ways a little it clears a lot of stuff.
This ad is not displayed to registered or logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Mustang Forums!
HYPERGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 01:18 AM   #32
Topless Stang
2nd Gear Member

Vehicle: 2006 Ford Mustang V6 Convertible

I was on the fence about continuing my plan to use my GT500 / GT/CS rear bumper. I have the Cervinis C-Series Front Bumper and since I'm already lowered I can't do the side exhaust. This led me to choose the Stalker side skirts. Knowing that the side skirts make the side sit lower and blend with the front that left my rear end kind of high. Even with swapping in the GT500 rear the clearance would still be a little higher than it should be. Then I ran across your pics on a Google search...W..O..W..you car has a nice ***! I have the same Roush spoiler and couldn't see myself taking it off to use the Cervini spoiler that's pictured on their site with the Stalker rear...but the combo looks great on your car and I assume would look great on mine too. I also have the 1187 hood with hood locks from Cervinis too. I had them pre-paint my bumper and hood. The quality was great and it blends perfectly on my car. I'm going to call tommorow to get a quote from them. I'm thinking the bumper, side skirts and side scoops should cost under $1,400 pre-painted shipped to my door. I won't be doing this until Spring after I move (again), but I now have my mind made up which is a good thing. Thanks!!!!

Appearance: Roush Spoiler, 20" Shelby Redlines, Gen5 Tails

Mechanical: Dimpled & Slotted,Livewires,ProCharger w/3.40 pulley,Mac LTs,Prochamber,8.8" w/3.73s,J&M Adj Panhard & UCA,J&M LCAs,Koni Yellows w/Vogtlands, Takeoff Sways & Mufflers

Audio: Kenwood DNX9990HD,Hertz Hi Energy Speakers,CVT 8s,TypeR 12s, RF Power 1000 5ch

Topless Stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 01:18 AM
MustangForums
Ford Mustang

Paid Advertisement

Tags
05, 2005, 2007, body, bumper, cervini, cervinis, cobra, kit, mustang, picture, rear, sale, stalker, wwwcerviniscom