Go Back   MustangForums.com > Ford Mustang Tech > 2005 - 2014 Mustangs > 2005-2009 S197 Appearance Section
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

2005-2009 S197 Appearance Section For all appearance mods to the 2005-2009 S197's

Welcome to Mustang Forums!
Welcome to Mustang Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

Old 11-20-2009, 03:19 AM   #11
808muscle
5th Gear Member

Vehicle: 2006 Mustang GT

Matt your car is simply amazing. I like the roush setup as well.

patrick
This ad is not displayed to registered or logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Mustang Forums!

06 Satin Silver GT - Auto...ROUSH M90 CAI, Afco Dual Fan HE, 4.10s,Truetrac, Detroit Rockers, Moroso, DSS DS, TCI Rachet Shifter, PA Deep Pan, Eibach Handling, FR P Springs, Strange Shocks/Struts, J&M UCA/LCA, SS Lines/ EBC Slotted/Dimpled Rotors w/Reds, Mickey Thompson SC5, Nitto 255/305, 2011 leather, Pypes LT's/H-Pipe, MBRP Resonators, Borla

2014 Pro Street 12.90 Class...Season Points Runner Up
808muscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 01:46 AM   #12
kingofsting

is the gt grille still necessary with the shelby grille housing?
kingofsting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 08:36 AM   #13
MELLOWYELLOW06
6th Gear Member

Vehicle: MELLOW

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmd55 View Post
the real answer to this is what front bumper to you have? if you are staying with the stock gt bumper go with the shelby grill.

the bullitt grill looks awesome with the CS bumper.
Gotta agree.
Old 11-21-2009, 11:39 AM   #14
KeneticEnergy
2nd Gear Member

Vehicle: 06 S197 GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingofsting View Post
is the gt grille still necessary with the shelby grille housing?
no, if you buy the grille and the housing you wont need your factory gt grille. the kit snaps in through the factory tabs.

i have gotten a few chips but thats because my commute is crap and my car is slammed to the ground

a speedy ghetto fix would be electrical tape or sharpie

Click the image to open in full size.

yeah you can see through it if you are close enough. i'm just too lazy to take it back out, mask off the underhood, and spray it black so everything hides

if you are further away or taking a quick casual glance you wont even notice all the hood latch/horn stuff unless you knew to look for it

Old 11-21-2009, 01:31 PM   #15
Daniel60
5th Gear Member

Vehicle: 2005 Mustang GT

the Bullitt grill you will not see anything behind it and it will not get damaged and it's the cheapest no doubt. Anyone is there a difference between the roush 9 bar and the one I have classic design concepts? Just curious.

C/L CAI/Brenspeed tunes/Steeda UDPs'/Mac Prochamber with cats/Mac Axlebacks/4.10gears/AmercianMuscle Strut Tower Brace/CDC Billet Grill/GT badges removed/AmericanMuscle Bullet Rims 255/45/18x9 deepdish/5-speed
Daniel60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 08:14 PM   #16
peter north
2nd Gear Member

Vehicle: 2006,mustang gt

i when with the shelby in black. the roush has 9 bars & the shelby has 12 bars
Old 11-21-2009, 10:29 PM   #17
Daniel60
5th Gear Member

funny I don't know how many bars the classic design concept has. I''ll have to count tomorrow when it's light outside.

C/L CAI/Brenspeed tunes/Steeda UDPs'/Mac Prochamber with cats/Mac Axlebacks/4.10gears/AmercianMuscle Strut Tower Brace/CDC Billet Grill/GT badges removed/AmericanMuscle Bullet Rims 255/45/18x9 deepdish/5-speed
Old 11-22-2009, 12:06 AM   #18
killdar
2nd Gear Member

Vehicle: 05 v6
Send a message via AIM to killdar

Dude....Oldgrandad 114 is the BEST

05 v6 X-charged, ssw longtubes, magnaflow hiflo cats, h pipe, flowmaster AT axelbacks, 4in alum driveshaft, 8.8 rear w/ tlok and 3.73's, FRPP shocks struts and springs, Trufiber GTS III hood, Roush qtr louvers and spoiler, gt facia and grill, staggered black saleen 5spokes w/ nitto 555's
killdar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 12:13 AM   #19
Daniel60
5th Gear Member

No $hit I love it and I have drank a lot of different Whiskeys.

Old 11-27-2009, 11:22 AM   #20
sonnier
2nd Gear Member

Vehicle: 2006 Mustang GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel60 View Post
the Bullitt grill you will not see anything behind it and it will not get damaged and it's the cheapest no doubt. Anyone is there a difference between the roush 9 bar and the one I have classic design concepts? Just curious.
I'm pretty sure the roush 9 bar is just a repackaged CDC. My Roush came with CDC instructions.

sonnier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 11:22 AM
MustangForums
Ford Mustang

Paid Advertisement

Tags
09, 2009, assembly, bar, billet, black, bullitt, car, grill, grille, gt, housing, mustang, roush, shelby