Notices
2005-2009 S197 Appearance Section For all appearance mods to the 2005-2009 S197's

pdparts.com

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2009, 07:50 PM
Undead Pony

BEWARE of this guy. He formerly did business on eBay as Paint Devil LLC . His new eBay name is now p.d. llc . New name, same old lies.

Check here http://whois.domaintools.com/pdparts.com

I do have experience with this guy and it is BAD. He is a chronic liar and you can't take anything he says as truthful. He does shoddy work and does not stand behind his product.

He should be avoided at all costs. Interesting, if you look at his website, he says he supports this site. I would say he is just churning discussion to look for new customers. As the news on his reputation and new business name gets out, I would not be surprised if your member disappears and reappears once again under another alias.

I do not know who this "senile" person is, we never rejected a claim for a refund with any customer, and the fact this person has 3 post shows its more then likely just someone trying to be negative. The only time we do not offer a FULL refund is on painted parts.
I don't know Senile either, but I can assure you that what he says is absolutely true. I bought a bumper, represented to be a genuine Ford product. When it arrived it was a Tiawan knockoff, paint was terrible ( dry spots, sags, poor quality overall). He refused to make it right. In another post, p.c. llc indicates they have never had a customer service problem...what can I say other than another lie. They have a string of these type problems and to say the only few people speaking are disgruntle customers is insulting at best. I'd call them victims. Anyone want pictures of the quality (of lack of quality) of his work, just send me a PM and I'll happily send you some pictures as evidence of my allegations.

Just remember...new name same old lies and quality. He won't change. I am still dealing with his lies and actions about a year after my purchase with him. Beware of him and his products.

Last edited by Undead Pony; 10-13-2009 at 09:29 PM. Reason: Adding info
Old 01-23-2010, 03:22 PM
ocorral20
1st Gear Member

well alot of time has passed and i thought i would finish this thread that i started... after alot of u said this was a ripoff.... well i decided to try it anyway.. it wasnt alot of money and i didnt have high expectations.. so i ordered the side scoops and the window scoops.. got them pretty quick.... took them to my shop and had them painted... then i got a call from the body shop guy.. saying it was a pain in the *** to prep them.. and yes this is a good body shop that i have used for years..anyway he painted them.. and when it was time to put them on the car..PROBLEM..... the side scoops fit fine.. the window ones how ever did not.. there was a huge gap in the middle.. it didnt follow the contour of the body... so i didnt freak out i contacted shawn at pdparts.. he said he would send me new ones right away.. so i was patient... months went by.. yes i said months... and after contacting him many times.. he said he was sorry he would ship them right away.. and he would throw in some headlight splitters for my troubles.. he even said he shipped it with delivery confirmation.. so i accepted..another couple of weeks and nada.. so i just sent him a final email saying that i knew he didnt ship anything blah blah blah.. shawn never responded.. now after seeing this thread and seeing a couple of people say bad stuff about pd parts.. i noticed .. pd parts has came to this thread defending themselves saying "we have many satisfied customers: blah blah blah ... now what?
yes it was my fault for buying but its ok.. i accept my fault. i was a dumbass.. but i just want anyone else tricked..
thanks
Old 01-23-2010, 06:12 PM
D'prived
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by PDParts.Com
Greetings Mustangforum members,
Because we are new, we only use the highest quality material to make our parts to build a positive image for our company.
What happens after you become an established company?
Old 01-24-2010, 12:18 PM
PDParts.Com

We will continue to use high quality material. Remember is nearly impossible to satisfy every customer, and usually only the customer's who were not happy write public complaints.

If you look at our eBay feedback, you will know its is EXTREMELY hard to maintain that. We have 1000's of transaction on eBay with a 99% rating. If you look at all our customers reviews they will say product fits great, high quality, great customer service and list goes on.

The parts are very easy to prep if you use the correct products which we explain in directions. Its basic painting 101 actually. Any raw urethane part has mold release and needs to be cleaned. Remove the mold release using a mold release remover. Sand the parts smooth, clean again. Primer/Base/Clear.

You told me your painter put the plastic parts in a 140+ degree paint booth. The parts warped because of this. I can even tell from pictures you sent that it bowed outward in the middle because thats how they had it positioned on the stand they were using.

I dont mind admitting when we are wrong because trust me, nobody is perfect. We sell alot of parts and we do our best to satisfy anyone.

We accept eBay and Paypal for the reason being that if you are not satisfied. You can complain, send parts back and they will force us to refund you. But with a 99% rating and the few bad reviews we got were not even fair.

We are releasing many new products for 2010 as well as moving into a new location. We will be offering free parts to some of our customers as a tester program.

If you need help or anything, contact me and I will get back to you right away. Thanks again and thank you to the many 1,000's of satisfied customers we already have received!
Old 01-24-2010, 08:31 PM
ocorral20
1st Gear Member

wow... really??? omg.. this guy is lying... he SENT ME pics of a few warped parts.. saying other customers had sent to to him and it was the shops fault.. i HAVE HIS EMAILS to prove it.. i see how this guy makes his money now..im just a mustang guy.. trying to get parts for a reasoable price.. i gain NOTHING from coming here and saying this company sucks.. but i never suspected he would come here and just flat out lie
lol....thats a new one for me... he will take ur money.. email u a couple of times.. and then hes gone you all have been warned.. i will forward emails he sent me to anyone that is interested.. i just dont like getting ripped off.. just go to the cervinis website and buy their parts.. they are real and its a legitimate company.. i never ever thought i would have to be typing any of this.. he just made me mad with the previous post... and paypal has a 30 day refund yes.. but this guy takes months.. for him to get anything done.. so it will not be refunded. im still in shock this guy just comes and lies on here lol wow
Old 01-25-2010, 12:09 AM
Mr.Bape
4th Gear Member

Wow I was just in PA Friday and Saturday too. Could've let me know to give him a suprise "visit" lol. So Pascal the Cervini parts are a pain in the *** to install? If I were to buy them, would I have to get them installed at their shop?
Old 01-25-2010, 02:20 AM
PDParts.Com

Again, we sell MANY MANY items. We cannot satisfy everyone.

Its the law of numbers, out of 1,000 you will get atleast 10 unhappy people.

Check out ebay feedback and you will see its 99% with ALOT of transactions, and we get tons of repeat buyers etc.

You told me you installed your lower scoops and they were perfect.

You told me you test fitted your window scoops, they were fine, then sent them to paint and they didnt fit. Its because they got heat damaged and warped. This is not our fault, and any other company would do the same. We give instructions that say NOT to use a heated booth. The parts are urethane plastic, they cannot withstand 140+ degrees core temp baking for 15 minutes without warping.
Old 01-25-2010, 07:32 AM
pascal
S197 Section Modder-ator

Originally Posted by Mr.Bape
Wow I was just in PA Friday and Saturday too. Could've let me know to give him a suprise "visit" lol. So Pascal the Cervini parts are a pain in the *** to install? If I were to buy them, would I have to get them installed at their shop?
The install is OK.
It's the prep that is a pain and their material just isn't user friendly.
Nothing a good shop can't handle but it shouldn't be that much work.

BTW, I'm locking this thread, for obvious reasons...