Notices
2005-2009 S197 Appearance Section For all appearance mods to the 2005-2009 S197's

How to: upgrade your interior with a new shift boot, brake boot and armrest cover!

Old 02-26-2010, 06:24 PM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by bluovalguy
You got pic of the new fitment? If that piece is improved then this would be a nice upgrade.
I wish. I'd warranty it though if you'd like to give it a shot.

Maciek
Old 03-05-2010, 08:39 AM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Sponsor

Everyone,

black leather, white stripes, and quadruple (red and silver) thread in a Pontiac GTO:

Here's the new discount code: 7MX024YR3F6 - Valid through Friday, March 12th!

Take care
Maciek
Old 03-19-2010, 02:06 PM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Sponsor

Hi everyone,

RedlineGoods and TWM Performance are working together to bring you the most complete shifting solutions on the market. From short shifters, through shifter bushings, shift boots and shift *****, you can now purchase all these products conveniently via the RedlineGoods website.

Your shifter is the part of the car you interact with the most on a daily basis. Why settle for long throws and an awkward appearance? TWM Performance short shifters offer a far more precise and direct feel to enhance your overall driving experience more dramatically than any other performance part. You'll find yourself wondering how you ever drove with your stock shifter and every run through the gears will remind you that TWM short shifters rank among the very best performance mods for the money available anywhere!

Here's the new discount code: 7WPW02D478P - Valid through Friday, March 26th! This will give you 10% off on shift boots and other leather accessories from RedlineGoods.

While placing your order, please also paste this code: STUDY388 in the comments field on the order form. You will receive a 5% discount on all TWM products purchased via RedlineGoods! This discount will be applied retroactively (after you place your order, we will send a partial refund the same way you will have paid for your order).

Have a great weekend,
Maciek

PS. And if TWM doesn't offer a short shifter for your car, why not give them a call? If you let them use your ride as a guinea-pig, you'll get the shifter FREE.
Old 04-09-2010, 12:58 PM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Sponsor

Hi,

quadruple yellow thread on a New Beetle:

Here's the new discount code: C703N24IY8S - Valid through Friday, April 16th!

Have a great weekend everyone
Maciek
Old 04-23-2010, 04:06 PM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Sponsor

Hi,

please leather and medium blue shift boot in a 370Z:

Here's the new discount code: N7SF03PV290 - Valid through Friday, April 30th!

Have a great weekend everyone
Maciek
Old 05-03-2010, 02:09 PM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Sponsor

Hi everyone,

please find our new discount code on our Facebook page:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Redlin...s/370288098329

And if you use the code, please recommend (like) the page.

Take care
Maciek
Old 05-04-2010, 01:18 AM
08blackoutstang
4th Gear Member

hey i bought an ebrake boot cover for my mustang for christmas to myself and i still havent installed it what are the screw for that you mention in the install guide thanks
Old 05-04-2010, 03:35 AM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by 08blackoutstang
hey i bought an ebrake boot cover for my mustang for christmas to myself and i still havent installed it what are the screw for that you mention in the install guide thanks
Hi,

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulty, could you please tell me which step from our install write-up is unclear to you?

Thank you
Maciek
Old 05-04-2010, 08:18 AM
08blackoutstang
4th Gear Member

Following secure each of the 7 numbered positions with a 1/2" screw and a washer if needed. If every thing is positioned correctly this should be easy. Just make it snug - don't over-ighten (a wood or sheet metal screw works fine).
Old 05-04-2010, 02:12 PM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by 08blackoutstang
Following secure each of the 7 numbered positions with a 1/2" screw and a washer if needed. If every thing is positioned correctly this should be easy. Just make it snug - don't over-ighten (a wood or sheet metal screw works fine).
Well the screws are there to prevent the boot from falling off the center console runner. If you don't like the idea of using screws there, how about a drop of glue (automotive goop is one example that we've had good results with) instead?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: How to: upgrade your interior with a new shift boot, brake boot and armrest cover!