Notices
2005-2009 S197 Appearance Section For all appearance mods to the 2005-2009 S197's

How to: upgrade your interior with a new shift boot, brake boot and armrest cover!

Old 05-11-2011, 05:05 AM
MeanStang08
ChopShop Mod-tator

Originally Posted by RedlineGoods.com
Hi,

you're not being an **** at all, we probably should be discussing this via emails or PMs, but hey that's what I'm here for: to help customers make decisions they will be happy with.

Let me take the liberty to change it to all red thread, OK? I think it will look better.

Have a great day,
Maciek
alright, sounds great, and thanks for understanding.. me coming off night shift, i get a little flighty sometimes i just need to settle down..

all red it is.. make it so numba 1!
Old 05-20-2011, 01:59 PM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Sponsor

Hey all!

Another leather ebrake handle cover in the line-up! This time on the cult car, Mazda RX7 FD (93+)!

And here's the discount code valid through Friday, May 27th: 7NHW74IB081

Our FB page with all current info is, as always: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Redlin...s/370288098329

Have a good weekend everyone!
Maciek
Old 05-29-2011, 09:02 PM
MeanStang08
ChopShop Mod-tator

received my custom stuffs.. looks awesome.. color match is perfect! i'm off work now, so i'll be back with nice pics as soon as i install (2-3 days)...
Old 06-03-2011, 01:39 PM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Sponsor

Hello!

Following many requests, we've decided to enhance our line of perforated leathers. Here's the new line-up with 7 new colors!

Our FB page with all current info and yes, the new code is, as always: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Redlin...s/370288098329

Have a great day,
Maciek
Old 06-12-2011, 12:22 PM
MeanStang08
ChopShop Mod-tator

Welp.. after work getting in the way of my install, I finally got everything on.. holy cow (no pun intended) this leather is sweet.. and you guys color matched the thread perfect. +1

I purchased an OEM shift-boot & ring off of the bay cheaply because I wanted to be able to go back to stock if i didn't like this or screwed something up. (not really feasible for the center console, although entirely possible for the right $)

The shift-boot is AWESOME... that 4" shorter than stock is EXACTLY what my Hurst shifter needed. The only drawback I found is when I went to take pics and put the color-match trim bezel over top, this new boot is thicker, especially at the seam, and had to be "forced" to fit, and i'm not sure that just trimming my screw heads would make it fit perfect.

The install went over-all okay, I'm super-happy with the end product, but it was touch-go with that e-brake boot install. My "rubber & metal" e-brake runner had alot more tabs/slots than the install directions show.. i just added my own slots to the leather boot and after screwing it all together, I went ahead and applied Goop to everything i could touch underneath. After drying, I honestly think you'd have to destroy the console to get it apart now.

and Maciek if you want some larger / more detail pics, just let me know, i can get them to you.. you're free to use these where you'd like if you want also.

and here are some pics:

Color Matched Trim Bezel:

Old 06-13-2011, 11:09 PM
Thundersteel
2nd Gear Member

Our FB page with all current info and yes, the new code
Where on your Facebook page is the code located? I can't find it!

I received my swatches, and I want to place an order!
Old 06-17-2011, 12:47 PM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Sponsor

Hello!

Our shift boots are perfect if you have a nice aftermarket shifter that you don't necessarily want to hide under a shift boot, like this Pontiac GTO here:

Our FB page with all current info and yes, the new code is, as always: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Redlin...s/370288098329

Have a great day,
Maciek
Old 06-29-2011, 10:06 AM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Sponsor

Guys&gals,

I was supposed to wait another week or two with the new discount code, but when I took these pics I just couldn't wait!

We are now offering the double racing-style stripes on shift boots! WooHoo!

The current discount code is J775A6UGQ18 and it's valid through Wednesday, July 6th.

Take care
Maciek
Old 07-15-2011, 12:18 PM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Sponsor

Everyone,

we have something really special today: an opportunity to win $100 from us. Just read.. .and follow the link. Besides the contest, you will also find our current discount code right there on our Facebook page!

Have a great weekend all!
Maciek
Old 07-15-2011, 07:08 PM
MeanStang08
ChopShop Mod-tator

I'm in, and if i win.. I'm donating my win to some lucky winner here on MFs...

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: How to: upgrade your interior with a new shift boot, brake boot and armrest cover!