Notices
2005-2009 S197 Appearance Section For all appearance mods to the 2005-2009 S197's

Agent47 Mirrors - Discount Price

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2010, 07:34 AM
southernmustangparts
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Philostang
I got mine from Ken as well - FAST and safe shipping, and let's face it, this is the best price around.

Install took about 1-1/2 hours (and I'm a terribly slow worker), but it was smooth the whole way. Nice when everything goes as it should. I have three tips:

1. When removing the wiring from the OEM housing (after removing the motor), it really helps to use a small screwdriver to push in and "up" on the round rubber grommet. I've seen guys remove the entire inner arm structure trying to get that wiring out w/o damaging it. No need for that.

2. To pull the OEM glass off (to access the motors), push down on the glass so that the bottom is as exposed as you can get it. Then you can use that same thin (and long) screwdriver to press back on the clips holding the mirror in place. I know lots of folks just tug the mirror off, but I found this "safer" and gentler on the motor housing.

3. You have to remove the housing-to-door bolts from the stock mirrors and reinstall them on the new housings. They are a two sided bolt, divided by a flange, with one side threaded for the bolts and the other side with a coarse thread to cut into the plastic housing. They simply screw in, but doing this by hand is a PITA. A far easier way is to thread the bolt on the other side until it seats on the flange, and then use a deep 11mm socket as a "handle" of sorts. That makes getting them started to go in straight a very easy task. Then when it gets hard to turn (they need to screw into the housing all the way down to the flange), you just use a ratchet to finish the job.

Anyway, the look is AWESOME!! Ford really should have gone this route in the original "retro" theme. I'm not a "truck-mirror hater," and I do think the OEM mirrors add a nice modern touch to the car, but it's really no contest when you look at one side stock and the other side retro. No contest. Everyone should do this.

Best,
-j
Thanks for the business!!

We appreciate it.

if anyone else is in the market for Agent47 Mirrors check us out at www.southernmustangparts.com or just click below

Agent47 Mirrors

Ken
Old 05-08-2010, 01:11 PM
southernmustangparts
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by southernmustangparts
Thanks for the business!!

We appreciate it.

if anyone else is in the market for Agent47 Mirrors check us out at www.southernmustangparts.com or just click below

Agent47 Mirrors

Ken
Agent47 mirrors are back in stock and ready to ship.

Custom painted mirrors take approximately 2-3 weeks to be painted and dried for shipment.

Thanks!

ken
Old 05-15-2010, 12:58 PM
southernmustangparts
Former Sponsor

Agent47 Retro Race Mirrors

$209.00 w/ FREE SHIPPING in the continental US

MUSTANG FORUM members take an additional $20.00 off by using coupon code mustangforum at checkout!

This is the style that belongs on every 60's retro inspired Mustang. Installing these mirrors capture the classic look and aerodynamic goodness of the original racing mirrors of the 60's but with full power.

These mirrors use the stock mounting locations and connectors for a quick and hassle free installation. Mirrors come with new glass and backing plates.

These 2nd generation mirrors have arrived with new UV stable resin. No longer is paint required on the mirrors. They will come to you in a beautiful black satin finish that can be installed without paint. If you do choose to paint them, there will be no texture to tediously remove like the stock mirrors.

Please note: Mirrors sold without motors, We recommend using your stock motors

$209.00 w/ FREE SHIPPING in the Continental US

MUSTANG FORUM members take an additional $20.00 off by using coupon code mustangforum at checkout!

To check them out visit us at www.southernmustangparts.com

or

Click here http://www.southernmustangparts.com/...ors-p-308.html

Thanks Ken
These are back in stock and ready to ship!

We appreciate the business

Ken
Old 06-22-2010, 07:29 AM
southernmustangparts
Former Sponsor

Agent47 Retro Race Mirrors

$209.00 w/ FREE SHIPPING in the continental US

This is the style that belongs on every 60's retro inspired Mustang. Installing these mirrors capture the classic look and aerodynamic goodness of the original racing mirrors of the 60's but with full power.

These mirrors use the stock mounting locations and connectors for a quick and hassle free installation. Mirrors come with new glass and backing plates.

These 2nd generation mirrors have arrived with new UV stable resin. No longer is paint required on the mirrors. They will come to you in a beautiful black satin finish that can be installed without paint. If you do choose to paint them, there will be no texture to tediously remove like the stock mirrors.

Please note: Mirrors sold without motors, We recommend using your stock motors

$209.00 w/ FREE SHIPPING in the Continental US

To check them out visit us at www.southernmustangparts.com

or

Click here http://www.southernmustangparts.com/...ors-p-308.html

Thanks Ken
Shipping again!!

if you are in the market for replacement mirrors, be sure to check out this special!

GREAT PRICE!

Ken
Old 06-23-2010, 12:30 PM
Stealth
2nd Gear Member

Shipping again!!

if you are in the market for replacement mirrors, be sure to check out this special!

GREAT PRICE!

Ken
Just ordered a set of these!

I don't live too far from Southern Mustang Parts, any chance I might get it before the weekend, Ken?
Old 06-23-2010, 12:33 PM
southernmustangparts
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Stealth
Just ordered a set of these!

I don't live too far from Southern Mustang Parts, any chance I might get it before the weekend, Ken?
Thanks for the order!

They actually ship from Southern California. Will go out tomorrow morning via UPS. probably won;t make it to Alabama until Monday/Tuesday but I'll see what I can do!

We appreciate the business.

ken
Old 06-23-2010, 12:39 PM
Stealth
2nd Gear Member

Ah, ok, I assumed it would ship from Georgia; no problem though. Of course, anything you can do to speed it along would be awesome.
Old 06-23-2010, 01:34 PM
CutterWolf
5th Gear Member

Southern Mustang Parts is a great company! I've order a ton of stuff from them besides my Agent 47 mirrors and they always have good prices and fast shipping.
Old 07-18-2010, 09:38 AM
southernmustangparts
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by CutterWolf
Southern Mustang Parts is a great company! I've order a ton of stuff from them besides my Agent 47 mirrors and they always have good prices and fast shipping.
Thanks for the kind words!!!

We appreciate it

Agent47 Mirrors are in stock and ready to ship. Great price with the coupon code

Check us out at www.southernmustangparts.com

Ken
Old 07-18-2010, 11:55 AM
whyask
3rd Gear Member

DO you guys offer military discount ..?? Already a great price but thought i would ask anyway !!!! Thanks !

Quick Reply: Agent47 Mirrors - Discount Price