Notices
2005-2009 S197 Appearance Section For all appearance mods to the 2005-2009 S197's

Interior Decals - Check them out

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2011, 09:09 PM
zinsavage123
1st Gear Member

nice bringing the old style like it said mustang on the dash.
Old 09-09-2011, 01:07 PM
southernmustangparts
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by southernmustangparts
If you are looking to add a subtle touch to your Mustang Interior, check out our Mid-Vent Pony and "Mustang" script decals

Free shipping in the US

Check them out at www.southernmustangparts.com or just click below

Mustang Decals

Ken
in stock and ready to ship...
Old 09-09-2011, 02:03 PM
Biceps
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by kgrun4
If you don't like the price you don't need to write a post about it, just move on. They're a forum sponsor who pays to list their products on the site, no need to shoot down there products because of price on the thread they use to advertise them.
I believe retailers need feedback from prospects on the products they're offering, whether it is positive or negative.

And negative feedback is highly valuable. Receiving negative feedback can mean the difference between continuing to NOT make the sales numbers they're looking for, and being able to make adjustments to their offer so they can maximize their potential profits in the future.

I'm sure every retailer on this site will agree with me on the value of receiving feedback, whether it's good or bad.

I am a business owner myself, and if a product or service I'm offering is too expensive - and I hear that from enough people - then I'm thankful for the feedback. I've received such feedback in the past, made adjustments, and guess what? My profits tripled, and those are sales I would have never made otherwise.
Old 09-10-2011, 10:23 AM
southernmustangparts
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Biceps
I believe retailers need feedback from prospects on the products they're offering, whether it is positive or negative.

And negative feedback is highly valuable. Receiving negative feedback can mean the difference between continuing to NOT make the sales numbers they're looking for, and being able to make adjustments to their offer so they can maximize their potential profits in the future.

I'm sure every retailer on this site will agree with me on the value of receiving feedback, whether it's good or bad.

I am a business owner myself, and if a product or service I'm offering is too expensive - and I hear that from enough people - then I'm thankful for the feedback. I've received such feedback in the past, made adjustments, and guess what? My profits tripled, and those are sales I would have never made otherwise.
Thanks!

We have advertised for many years on open forums through our Corvette store and now our Mustang Store.

You never can satisfy everyone and get all kinds of feedback. Just part of the open forum world.

Anyway, back to the advertisement...

Check out our selection of Mustang Emblems and Decals to quickly personalize your Mustang. Southern Mustang Parts carries a wide variety of Mustang Emblems, Decals, and badges to set your Mustang apart from the guy's down the street. All of our hand painted custom emblems are one of a kind, no two look exactly alike. In addition, if we have a style you don't see, please contact us and more than likely our artist can accomodate your request.

Brake Caliper Decals Starting at $13.95

Chrome Mustang Emblems Starting at $10.99

Interior Decals - Starting at $9.95

Rear Bumper Decals - Starting at $19.95

Rocker Panel Decals - Starting at $69.95

Check them all out at www.southernmustangparts.com or just click below

Mustang Emblems and Decals

Thanks!

Ken
Old 12-10-2011, 09:59 AM
southernmustangparts
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by southernmustangparts
If you are looking to add a subtle touch to your Mustang Interior, check out our Mid-Vent Pony and "Mustang" script decals

Free shipping in the US

Check them out at www.southernmustangparts.com or just click below

Mustang Decals

Ken
Great stocking stuffers!!!