Notices
2005-2009 S197 Appearance Section For all appearance mods to the 2005-2009 S197's

Pics of my car...opinions needed

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2011, 01:04 PM
poopile
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by mayo
Yes in pic's you will have a lack of deal, but in real life (when it counts)...beautiful baby!!!
Like Tanner said, black and white is sexy and I will go one further and suggest red accents for extra pop. One a budget like yours I would start with a black-out panel on the rear, followed by the clear corners. Then go shifter of choice.
If your bumper is jacked, I would just save up for a CS and slap on that baby...boom!
There are some sharp PW owners on this forum, check out there rides for ideas.

I spend alot of time in the PW forum. Those guys and gals have some nice rides. Trying to make a car unique (especially on a tight budget) is tough. It's all been done. So I'm just trying be subtle and to my liking. I might be the only one who can't take his eyes off my car, but that's fine too.

ETA: Thanks to Tanner for my new sig line. I love it. I ask for a nature background, and she puts a raging tornado in there. She knows me better than I do, lol.

Last edited by poopile; 07-10-2011 at 01:08 PM.
Old 07-10-2011, 01:15 PM
jAAAmes
2nd Gear Member

tanner i want a sig too!
Old 07-10-2011, 01:18 PM
So_Cali
5th Gear Member

Some louvers will definetly set it off nicely

Nice car BTW, LOVE the color
Old 07-10-2011, 02:21 PM
MadStang40
4th Gear Member

Poopile, you definitely need some new wheels. And some white painted mirror caps. I'm thinking for the wheels maybe some black bullitts like mystangisblack said. Saleens would look really good as well... I don't care what you do, as long as you get rid of those stock wheels haha. 18" I feel is the perfect size.
Old 07-10-2011, 02:35 PM
poopile
1st Gear Member

Man, everyone's doggin' my wheels! They're better than fan blades. If someone would buy my rifle, I would oblige the wheel haters. That's where my wheel funds are coming from.
Old 07-10-2011, 02:56 PM
poopile
1st Gear Member

So Cali, what's the specs on your wheels? They look hawt on a white car. Are they actually American Racing polished or just chrome bullitts?
Old 07-10-2011, 03:05 PM
geckoman1220
2nd Gear Member

you need

honeycomb rear deck lid panel
Old 07-10-2011, 03:50 PM
Tanner05
Chop Mod

Glad you like it, Poopile. I tweaked a few things, and posted a revised sig in the chop shop. So now you have 2 choices.

As for rims check Craigslist all the time.
Not too long ago there was a set of really nice black rims... FRsomething or anothers I can't remeber for $600 with tires. So you can find some pretty good deals. I think your rims look good though, but then again I have 17s too. Lol

and jAAAmes, post some pictures of your car in the chop shop and me, MeanStang, Xeno, or another member will make you a sig. There is currently no wait in there.
Old 07-10-2011, 04:27 PM
AmericanICON
3rd Gear Member

Smile

Matte black stripes look awesome on white Mustangs. I had an '05 white V6 and tried a couple different looks with it, but for the final 2 years I owned it, it had the mods you'll see in the pics.

The side stripes were from baltimorestreetmods.com, and styled after the Roush 427R sidestripe. My hood had a 21" matte black stripe with a black Roush hood scoop. The matte black decklid covering was custom made by me.

I had the same 17" rims that you have, but I added 18x10" deep dishes for the rear with Nitto 295/45/18 tires-- wide and mean!

So, take a look at my pics and hopefully you can get a few ideas. I thought the car looked killer, but in the end, it never sounded right with that V6, so I sold it and got a GT.
Attached Thumbnails Pics of my car...opinions needed-v6stang2.jpg   Pics of my car...opinions needed-v6stang.jpg  
Old 07-10-2011, 04:36 PM
poopile
1st Gear Member

I like the big n little look with the wheels alot. That's what I was gonna do with mine, but I was told the two styles of wheels didn't match at all. It's hard to tell in your pics. What's your opinion on it? I would do that in a heartbeat if the center caps and finish and stuff somewhat matched.

Quick Reply: Pics of my car...opinions needed