Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

RPM Outlet SUCKS!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2007, 10:17 AM
andrewk24

Default RPM Outlet SUCKS!!!!!!!

I just want to share my *$%&^^ experience with RPMoutlet.com. They do not have the parts in stock to ship next day as stated on the website and getting thru their customer sevice line is more difficult than trying to cancel AOL services. And if you try to cancel the order, they only take request via online and charge you 15% restocking fees for item that they haven't shipped. May be is just me, but I purchase a lot of staff from online and have never experience such a poor customer service.
Thank you for listen and sorry the bitching.....
Old 07-30-2007, 10:21 AM
tritonpwrd
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: RPM Outlet SUCKS!!!!!!!

I have had nothing but bad luck also trying to return some exhaust clamps that were on backorder. There customer service line is always busy. You can get through on there sales line but they cannot do anything but write new orders. Im about to call my credit card company and dispute the charge because this is really messed up the way they do business. I will never again use them for anything.
Old 07-30-2007, 10:24 AM
PDXStangDude
1st Gear Member

You would think with forums like this RPM Outlet would get their $4!7 together. This type of service has been going on for what, 2 years now? Probably more.
Old 07-30-2007, 10:26 AM
howarmat
s197 Junkie

RPM OUTLETS GOOD OR BAD?????

Old 07-30-2007, 10:49 AM
Apoptosis
poptart tits

C'mon guys, do a little research and look in MF.com occasionally. An RPMoutlet thread comes up about every week or so.
Old 07-30-2007, 10:56 AM
techmanBDsStang
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: KTownGT

C'mon guys, do a little research and look in MF.com occasionally. An RPMoutlet thread comes up about every week or so.

Yep, back when I started looking I had found RPMOutlet buying doing a google search. I thought cool, great prices on stuff. But before I bought, I did research on RPMOutlet. Ido this with all online stores. I google search for reviews on the sites. And all I read was bad stuff. They seem to be fine if everything they send you is correct. The prices are right and all. But man when you need help with something or they screw up something it is like pulling teeth without novacaine. I am willing ot spend a few extra bucks for quality stores. This includes cutomer service as well.
Old 07-30-2007, 11:05 AM
Stkjock
Retired Mod

I've never ordered from them...but have only see negative comments... at least 2-3 times a month it seems
Old 07-30-2007, 11:09 AM
andrewk24

I am new to the mustang forum and have been looking at the post for the past two weeks. However, I have not seen any thread regarding RPM. Only if I knew....But lesson learned...Will never buy from them again and hope that I have warned other newvies to stay away from them...
Old 07-30-2007, 11:49 AM
Drop Top 06
3rd Gear Member

RPM Gets another one! I am in utter disbelief. I presume the search function still works on this right?

Old 07-30-2007, 12:28 PM
markiemark
1st Gear Member

My experience was also somewhat negative. I received my full cat back Pypes polished exhaust but the x-pipe wasn't polished. By the time I got through to them they said that it was on backorder for like 3 months but I can keep checking back with them and when it comes in, I could exchange the 1 they sent me! So I said wtf! I gotta put on an x-pipe and then get it taken off to pay to exchange it!! I just kept it and won't purchase from them anymore........But I love the exhaust!!!

Quick Reply: RPM Outlet SUCKS!!!!!!!