Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Problems with XenonMods

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2007, 02:00 PM
Silencer06
2nd Gear Member

Location: Raised in Chicago; living near St. Louis in Troy, IL
Default Problems with XenonMods

I'm curious if there's anyone out there besides me who has had rotten service from XenonMods.com?? A few weeks ago I ordered some silver bulbs to go along with my new clear corners that I ordered from StangMods. I received the clear corners in only THREE DAYS (outstanding service), but to date, two full weekslater, I haven't even received so much as an email from the folks at XenonMods to tell me what the heck is going on with my order. No confirmationthat the order was received, no info about an estimatedship date, NOTHING.....despite the fact that they received my full payment via PayPal!!! But here's the real pisser for me -- I've written them two different emails AND sent them a message through eBay, but they won't even reply to those!! They can't even give me the courtesy of a reply and they have my damn money! Hopefully I can get reimbursed from PayPal, but in the meantime, this really torquesmy twinkie!

Anyone have a bad experience with them? Anyone recommend another source for the silver bulbs I need for my GT?

Thanks for letting me vent!
Old 09-04-2007, 02:42 PM
Aziraphale
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Problems with XenonMods

My stealth bulbs are from there but I got them as a present. I know they showed up in time for my birthday and were probably ordered late that so I don't think i've had bad service but can't be sure.
Old 09-04-2007, 04:25 PM
StantheMan
2nd Gear Member

That is one of the problems with the INTERNET. Even California Mustang took 2 months getting a Saleen short throw shifting block to me. Millennium Ford to 4 months getting my core deposit back on a my color dash upgrade. You really have to stay on top of it.
Old 09-04-2007, 05:26 PM
howarmat
s197 Junkie

why not order the bulbs from stangmods with the clear corners...
Old 09-05-2007, 04:22 AM
owero01
5th Gear Member

I have ordered items from them and got them very quickly.
Old 09-05-2007, 07:00 AM
sdonaghey
2nd Gear Member

Same problem with my order. At first I order Dodge Viper complete bulb set, as it had the 2 - 3157 silver bulbs, and 2 - 194 silver bulbs. I received an email from them about a week or so later, stating that there was a problem with the manufacturer of the 3157 bulbs,and that they were delaying the delivery until replacements came in. Probably around 3 weeks later I get something in the mail from them, but only the 3157 bulbs. I have emailed them many times about the missing 2 194 bulbs but have not received a single reply back from them.

I am sure we are not alone!!!
Old 09-05-2007, 09:08 AM
Silencer06
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: howarmat

why not order the bulbs from stangmods with the clear corners...
I would have ordered from them if I could have. If they have them available, the links on their website don'twork because I tried to order from them in one easy convenient order.
Old 09-05-2007, 09:14 AM
Silencer06
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: sdonaghey

Same problem with my order. At first I order Dodge Viper complete bulb set, as it had the 2 - 3157 silver bulbs, and 2 - 194 silver bulbs. I received an email from them about a week or so later, stating that there was a problem with the manufacturer of the 3157 bulbs,and that they were delaying the delivery until replacements came in. Probably around 3 weeks later I get something in the mail from them, but only the 3157 bulbs. I have emailed them many times about the missing 2 194 bulbs but have not received a single reply back from them.

I am sure we are not alone!!!
I think it's pretty rotten that a company you do business with can't even give a common courtesy of a simple email to keep you posted of the status. I'dlike to think your average every day mom and pop online business (which it appears they are)would be grateful that you selected THEM to do business with out of all the options you have available on the internet, and I'd like to think it wouldn't be too difficult for them to at least confirm the order!At least you got one email from them a week after your order was place, which is more than I've heard from them at all, but still...to just completelyignore you after that message is simply bad business practice. For me it's been two weeks, two emails, and a third message through ebay...and still nothing. I can get them in the mail today and it wouldn't matter -- their poor service and utter lack of communication thus far is plentyenough to make me knowthiswill be the very LAST thing I EVER order from them.
Old 09-05-2007, 09:16 AM
ink003
3rd Gear Member

same thing for me too - i placed my order for the silver bulbs last week, paid via paypal,and haven't heard hide nor hair from them since. looks like it might be time to find someone else and cancel with xenonmods [:@]
Old 09-05-2007, 11:22 AM
157dB
Cut & Paste Expert

Got an order from THR for a painted Roush Hood Scoop.
The only eMail I received from them to date is one reminding me
to send in the payment. Payment was sent the same day of the order but
7 days later and they have not received it yet?They areonly 1
state away from me. Now I dont know what to do. Send in another
$285 payment and hope they get that? Internet ordering S&X.

Quick Reply: Problems with XenonMods