Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Is there no love for the red candy colored mustangs?

Old 08-27-2009, 10:31 PM
maloce

Default Is there no love for the red candy colored mustangs?

I just can't help noticing most people with silver, black, or grabber blue. I really love the black ones and that was a tough choice when getting the red candy.. but come on! It's so beautiful! I never thought I'd ever be someone to get a red car either. The 2008 mustang I have listed in my garage was that.. metallic light blue.

Is there anyone else here besides me who thinks the new red candy color is amazing? =) (Well actually I think one thing the new Mustangs have going for them this year compared to their competition is a lot of great colors to choose from)
Old 08-27-2009, 10:42 PM
kinoman2002
2nd Gear Member

Count me in! Check my gallery. I think Apple Candy with red interior is absolutely amazing and that's how I built my car. Grabber Blue is fantastic on the outside but there is no eye catching interior that comes with it. I know there are a lot of Grabber Blue fans here so forgive me but this is just my opinion.
Old 08-27-2009, 10:45 PM
Mustangyoe
1st Gear Member

Sunset Gold rocks the most
Old 08-27-2009, 10:48 PM
maloce

Hey I really like your interior. =) I guess mine is kind of plain as it's tan brown color; but it does match the pin stripes on the side of my car. I love it though, it's such a step up from the 08 mustang's interior.

I'm glad I'm not the only fan of the new color.
Old 08-27-2009, 10:53 PM
maloce

I never got a chance to see sunset gold in person but from the pictures I'd say they are my third favorite behind red and black.. like I said though, I think all of the colors for the new mustang are great.
Old 08-27-2009, 11:00 PM
BL00DSH0T
2nd Gear Member

I think Candy Red will be the most popular on the streets once more people get them. It is just a cool color once you see it in person.

The collectors will love the Grabber Blue and the Sunset Gold.

From the brocures I like the grey, silver and the white. But changed my mind after seeing the Candy Red.

Some one should start a user pole to see what all of the colors are on the board.
Old 08-27-2009, 11:11 PM
jocatch
2nd Gear Member

The red candy color Mustangs in my opinion are the most awesome looking, head turning, bright, sporty car there is, with or without stripes. I wanted one but I listened to my wife who said I already had a red car (a '78 Z28 Camaro which today after 30 years of paint fading looks more orange than red) so I got my black GT. Why in the world did I listen to her, I'll never know...8-(

joe
Old 08-28-2009, 01:37 AM
maloce

Don't look at it like that man.. I mean, I've seen the black mustangs at the lot and they do look really awesome. I would choose that over every other color and almost chose it over the red candy.
Old 08-28-2009, 06:52 AM
dconfer
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by Mustangyoe
Sunset Gold rocks the most
I agree 100%.
Old 08-28-2009, 08:04 AM
Bravo

I think the candy red is pretty sharp...It gets more love than the torch red in my opinion..

My favorite is the Performance White...but I haven't seen many of them

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Is there no love for the red candy colored mustangs?