Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Today somebody spit on my car

Old 03-30-2006, 05:48 PM
Missy
1st Gear Member

Default RE: Today somebody spit on my car

Thats just wrong...even if you are a police officer..I'd be pretty ticked off..

Today I did have someone drool all over my car..Well almost..when he saw me walking towards the car, he got into his girlfriends car and they left.
Old 03-30-2006, 06:08 PM
90lxstang
4th Gear Member

I have a F-150 and a 63 Falcon convertible that both have confederate flag front license plates (its a southern thing). Sometimes when I take it out I am worried about leaving it in a parking lot. Id hate to have some ignorant kid do something to the car or truck for the wrong reasons. I used to own a 97 Civic as my first car, and it had a confederate decal on the window, and that one has been spit on WHILE I WAS IN IT!

It just makes me angry knowing the lack of respect that some people have these days.
Old 03-30-2006, 06:55 PM
CrimeScene
2nd Gear Member

Things like that would not happen if you could beat the hell out of them with out going to jail for it,damm liberals.

They would say becuse you have a nicer car they felt inadequate and had repressed feelings becuse (use one of the following or all of them) they could not date the prom queen,mommy and daddy spanked them,they did not recive a $30,000 dollar car when they turned 16 and were told if you want a car get a job,you have a job and no one would hire this poor 8th grade drop out,the big bad Police officer arrested him for robbing an old lady when he was 12,ect,ect,ect,and they would finish it with something like this "Just becuse your a cop and risk your life everyday to keep kids like him safe does not entitle you to a thing".

CrimeScene
Old 03-30-2006, 07:13 PM
burnout42
1st Gear Member

THAT DOES SUCK!! This is the kind of thing that makes you just drop to your knees and ask God....."why, why god, why couldn't I have just caught this son of a bitch spitting on my car so I could pummel the sh*t out of him and leave him for dead!!" But, atleast they didn't key it. I don't care how much I hate somebody, I would never mess with another mans vehicle (unless I just cought them screwing with mine)
Old 03-30-2006, 07:15 PM
torch red
4th Gear Member

I hope there dick falls off and there *** explodes---FN losers--

People suck! Cant respect OPP

I'm OK now
Old 03-30-2006, 07:43 PM
Menace
5th Gear Member

Sadly, I've had my passenger side door smacked into by another vehicle while I was in a store or something. Luckily their paint was easily buffed away and it was fine... Then while at work, I parked close to the building.. and a customer must have parked next to me (Normally it's other employees, but this day those other employees went home early) so thus this enabled a customer to park there, and somehow I'm missing a nice gash out of the paint on my driver's side door. I put some touch-up on there, but haven't buffed it smooth yet.. because... I know nothing about this sort of thing.
Old 03-30-2006, 07:43 PM
Daniel60
5th Gear Member

dude you have me laughing out loud
ORIGINAL: torch red

I hope there dick falls off and there *** explodes---FN losers--

People suck! Cant respect OPP

I'm OK now
Old 03-30-2006, 07:52 PM
Menace
5th Gear Member

When I was in the military, you could get in trouble for spitting on the ground... "Destruction of military property." lol. You should have arrested him for destruction of personal property.
Old 03-30-2006, 07:55 PM
ThisBlood147
5th Gear Member

I had someone park thier POS Lumina 2 feet from my driver's side door a while back at the local Circuit City. And I was parked way back from all the other cars too. The @$$hole did it just to be a dick, and his passenger side door left a scuff on my driver's door on top of that. I handled it ok...........just got in thru the passenger side (had to), backed the car up, got out, and planted a big boot print on his passenger side door.
BTW, the scuff on my door wiped off just fine........wonder how he did with buffing that boot-shaped dent out of his door???
Old 03-30-2006, 08:09 PM
RICAKILLA
2nd Gear Member

granted spit doesnt do any Real harm to a car...... it SERIOUSLY pisses me off... its like SOOO disrespectfull!!!! I am sorry about what happened!! I hope the loser gets whats coming to hm REAL soon!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Today somebody spit on my car