Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Sometimes you just want to smack 'em!

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2006, 03:55 AM
4wheelkillr
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Sometimes you just want to smack 'em!

ORIGINAL: andyman

I WOULD MURDER, ONE FOR HER TAKING MY CAR AND TWO FOR FUNKING IT UP.

and she probably adjusted the seat. and mycolor? whooohohooooohooooo don't even go near that.
oh yeah..changing all of my crap was another debate....
play with the colors enough and you can get a few shades of pink...she thought this was just adorable on my cutesy wootsey 300hp mustang GT...

i agreed to let her change the color if she agreed to change it back... in 8 months she's driven my car 3 times....no more!

ORIGINAL: Newbreedgt05

I have to sleep with my keys in my hands so that nobody takes my car for a ride lol.

Does your dog know that it's laying in the middle of the street?
Oh she knows she's in the street...but she doesn't care...afterall its her damn street!...and her damn house...and her damn cars...she can do with any of them what she damn well pleases...

see...

[IMG]local://upfiles/18112/B5F63BE2AF4A4DBCBC57B11A24D643CE.jpg[/IMG]
Old 04-10-2006, 03:57 AM
FuzzyDiceRule
5th Gear Member

If you dont like detailing, go to www.adamspolishes.com

the stuff there is great, i got it a couple weeks ago, it rocks, it makes cleaning cars so much easier.
Old 04-10-2006, 04:26 AM
chrisc
5th Gear Member

i would never let a dog in my car...

oh man, i just hate how women can find the worst in EVERYTHING
Old 04-10-2006, 04:50 AM
Greece2000

This is why I am not married. I feel bad that your wife is undeserving...then again most women are. (Feel Free to Flame Away on this post)

My ex asked me to return the Mustang I bought because "It was compromising our relationship"

So I returned her where I found her...and kept the mustang.
Old 04-10-2006, 11:41 AM
BeeStang
3rd Gear Member

...One of the reasons I'm still single, no appreciation or gratitude lolol I guess if it were me, that would be the last time I would wash her car.
Old 04-10-2006, 12:07 PM
KUcurt
1st Gear Member

The thing is, I don't get why a wife gives us a hard time about the 5% we don't do right, when the 95% we do get right, we get hammered. She wonders why I have always had a "sporty car" and why I need to have one. It shouldn't be questioned, it should be accepted. We don't question when they want to redo the kitchen, we just shrug our shoulders and let them do it. I really, really believe a wife marries you with the intent of changing you. I hear it all the time.
Old 04-10-2006, 01:21 PM
tadi
1st Gear Member

I must be an anomaly here!

Sometime in the first few months of dating I asked my wife what her dream car was. Most people would answer that question very generally. I was expecting "Old Camaro", or "The Muscle Cars", or "Porsches", etc. She looked at me and smiled and said "1967 Shelby Mustang GT500". The rest, as they say, is history.

I get a kick out of her wanting to know the exact names for things I've done to the car. After I put the Borla's on she came into my office at home and asked what kind of exhaust I just put on so she'd be ready to talk about it the next day at work. As much as I like driving the car, seeing her as happy as I am in it on her way to work is enough for me to take the Pathfinder 2 days a week
Old 04-10-2006, 02:28 PM
persistantthug
2nd Gear Member

Now you guys must know how JASON KIDD felt.
Old 04-10-2006, 03:21 PM
0to60
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: tadi
I must be an anomaly here!

Sometime in the first few months of dating I asked my wife what her dream car was. Most people would answer that question very generally. I was expecting "Old Camaro", or "The Muscle Cars", or "Porsches", etc. She looked at me and smiled and said "1967 Shelby Mustang GT500". The rest, as they say, is history.

I get a kick out of her wanting to know the exact names for things I've done to the car. After I put the Borla's on she came into my office at home and asked what kind of exhaust I just put on so she'd be ready to talk about it the next day at work. As much as I like driving the car, seeing her as happy as I am in it on her way to work is enough for me to take the Pathfinder 2 days a week
I'm holding out for a girl like that! Lucky you, man!

Actually, my girlfriend is pretty cool about it, too. She doesn't understand why I spend hours a day washing, taking photos, reading mags, checking the forums, scrounging ebay, running pointless errands, etc., etc. -- but she just calls me a dork and says I love my car more than she loves her puppy. Kind of the way I feel about that furry little thing: cute, but I don't get the obsession.

I guess it's a good thing we each have our separate passions because we live on opposite coasts...
Tim