Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

fukk me running!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2006, 11:33 AM
LesteR723
5th Gear Member

Default RE: fukk me running!!!

that sucks so bad. shoot his *** and good luck getting your stuff back!
Old 04-13-2006, 12:05 PM
sowaxeman
Retired Moderator

Thieves suck so much a$$ - I am so pissed off right now for you. But DO NOT sell your car. If you do that you are basically saying they win [:@]

As suggested above, you seriously be looking for house with garage. No only is it more secure, but a wiser investment than pissing away rent
Old 04-13-2006, 12:06 PM
allfyre
3rd Gear Member

You should get a cobra. No, I mean a REAL cobra and leave it in your GT when you aren't in it.
Old 04-13-2006, 01:18 PM
Stooge
2nd Gear Member

Move!!
Old 04-13-2006, 01:41 PM
Furinox
4th Gear Member

Will thes occurences make your insurance go up?
Old 04-13-2006, 03:14 PM
mac10chap
4th Gear Member

i talked to the insurance company and they said that my insurance will not go up b/c i have not actually had a claim that was my fault but i have already had 6 claims since i got the car
Old 04-13-2006, 04:40 PM
StangPilot
1st Gear Member

if you do decide to sell your car, i will purchase your rims and tires. i have a mineral grey 05GT also and love the look.
Old 04-13-2006, 05:28 PM
LesteR723
5th Gear Member

if you decide you dont want the curse i'd gladly accept it! lol!
Old 04-13-2006, 06:13 PM
351PONY
2nd Gear Member

I've said it before, and I'll say it again...car alarms are a waste of money. Nobody pays any attention to them. They are only effective if you park close enough for YOU to hear the alarm when it goes off. And because the police are to 'busy' (usually taking a donut break, or pulling up to officers in other units and parking next to them to chit-chat...you know official Police work), to respond to reports of grand theft auto, I think LoJack is also a waste of money.

Point in case, I had to drop my car back off at the paint shop for some final touch-ups. I intentionally took the LoJack transponder off the key ring so if they decoded to 'joy ride' in my car the LoJack would go off and I'd get a call (the car came from the dealer with the LoJack Early Warning System).

Well, when I picked up the car, I checked the odometer and immediately noticed they had taken the car for spin. After chewing on them for a bit, my anger turns to LoJack and I decide to test the system. So I personally drive the car roughly 100 miles without the transponder...surely this would get them to notify me my car was being moved, right. Nope, no calls. I call back LoJack and all they can say is 'there must be a technical glitch' and they will have to research it. Just goes to prove the system is unreliable, so why waste your money.

Park your car within eye-sight or at least within ear shot, and let anyone and everyone know that you have a very bad temper and if someone so much as touches your car, you'll break their face...PERIOD. Zero tolerance.
Old 04-13-2006, 06:15 PM
Professor Wizard
MF Moderator

My 69 Torino Cobra GT was broken into 4 times in one year while living in an appartment. I finally stopped locking ot so the theives wouldn't break the door glass to get into the car.

Once I moved out of there... it never happened again.

Quick Reply: fukk me running!!!