Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Overhaulin' Snaked

Old 05-17-2006, 01:59 PM
mustangman02232
6th Gear Member

Default RE: Overhaulin' Snaked

ORIGINAL: Newbreedgt05

That car was sold on Ebay a few months back. A lot of us hated those people for selling that car to try and make a profit.
ontop of that her husband ripped one of our members off for the fog lights so hes a *****
Old 05-18-2006, 01:09 AM
GT John
3rd Gear Member

I watch the show all the time, never miss it.

I cant beleive Foose would screw up a perfectly great car. Even took the GT emblem off the sides.

Foose should have his butt kicked. Made me sick to watch the show.

Flame suit ON
Old 05-18-2006, 01:34 AM
sonicblue05
3rd Gear Member

lol you guys and your flame suits......
[sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif]
lol i though the car looked ok and it was coolbecause Foose did it, but when they sold it i was so pissed! at least they could have put it in storage for thirty years then sold it! lol i wanted to slap the bi*ch and her D!ck of a husband. Its disrespectful first of all...

but with pimp my ride.......id be yankin' all that stuff out and selling it individually lol like 20K for that ghettoass sh*t!
!
Old 05-19-2006, 04:07 PM
kalel001
2nd Gear Member

As soon as I saw that Mustang I felt in love. Who do I have to kill to get that car, I'll do anything for a car designed by Chip Foose.[sm=Awwww.gif][sm=drlove.gif][sm=violent053.gif][sm=shootshoot.gif]
Old 05-19-2006, 05:22 PM
Tik_Tok
2nd Gear Member

JMO

If I were Foose, I'd have a contract to be signed by the owner before they drive it away. Something to the effect of "If the car is to be sold in part, or whole within 5 years after Overhaulin' modification, it shall be sold BACK to Foose for the price of the original, unaltered car at appraised value before the modifications"

That way, if the owner truly enjoys the car, they will keeps it, and if the person doesn't like the car, Foose gets to keep it to resell to someone who will appreciate it, since it is his work, and the original owner gets their full money back.
Old 05-19-2006, 05:39 PM
mustangman2424
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: MusiccityGT

Notice what a jerk the husband was about graphics? He was downright obnoxious about it.
LOL he should have said "I don't think i'll get over $50K on Ebay if you put those graphics on"
Old 05-19-2006, 06:00 PM
macdaddyslomo
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Tik_Tok

JMO

If I were Foose, I'd have a contract to be signed by the owner before they drive it away. Something to the effect of "If the car is to be sold in part, or whole within 5 years after Overhaulin' modification, it shall be sold BACK to Foose for the price of the original, unaltered car at appraised value before the modifications"

That way, if the owner truly enjoys the car, they will keeps it, and if the person doesn't like the car, Foose gets to keep it to resell to someone who will appreciate it, since it is his work, and the original owner gets their full money back.
IMPOSSIBLE to enforce...What if they refuse to sign ?? Chip won't give it back ??? They took it and modified it without permission to begin with.

BTW..I think he got ripped at 55K...if you took the value of the vehicle plus the cost of the modifications and labor into consideration, and the fact that it's a FOOSE original, it would have sold at a reputable auction for WELL more than that....
Old 05-19-2006, 08:24 PM
GoatMonkey

I think Foose did a great job on that car. That car has been my computer wallpaper for several months now, mostly for the wheels. I fell in love with those wheels after seeing that episode.

When I upgrade from my 99 to a 2005+ Mustang I'll definitely get those wheels, with a CDC small chin spoiler and ducktail and some springs. That's pretty much all the new Mustangs need to look awesome in my opinion.

But if you're the type to go and spend your money on body kits the 3dcarbon one is not bad looking.

That woman really didn't deserve that car. She's not really into cars and only likes it in the "oh, it's so cute" sort of way. He needs to start picking targets from people who spend their time surfing car web sites like us! ME DAMMIT! PICK ME!!!

Old 05-19-2006, 10:09 PM
5 speed GT

Pretty phat ride!! I might struggle with $55K for it however.
Old 05-20-2006, 02:17 AM
ThisBlood147
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Tik_Tok

JMO

I second that idea. Should make sure any future scam artists like that idiot and his wife stay far away from Foose and his designs.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Overhaulin' Snaked