Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford apparently squashed Kzinti...

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2006, 02:45 PM
ford4v429
3rd Gear Member

Default Ford apparently squashed Kzinti...

you guys seen the apology thread over at blue oval? guess Kzinti has been silenced...sad day for the ford buying enthusiast.

does anyone in here have a link to the USA today article about the way he was helping folks who ordered Fords?

if you dont know about Kzinti, look here- hes been doing this stuff 2.5 years, helped thousands of ford buyers...
http://www.blueovalforums.com/forums...ndpost&p=47063

[quote name='Kzinti' date='May 16 2006, 10:57 PM' post='48143']
I can think of no easy way to say this other than to say it directly.

Due to circumstances beyond my control, I will be unable to provide vehicle order updates for the forseeable future.

I cannot discuss specific details. I apologize if this causes any inconvenience.
[/quote]
Old 05-19-2006, 02:46 PM
W1ldcat
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: Ford apparently squashed Kzinti...

???
Old 05-19-2006, 03:00 PM
Lone_Star_Stang
1st Gear Member

That's a great move. Squash an employee going WAAAY out of his way to help satisfy hundreds, if not thousands of Ford customers.
Old 05-19-2006, 03:59 PM
allfyre
3rd Gear Member

Yeah my guess is that the dealers were getting tired of their customers busting them in the middle of their lies.
Old 05-19-2006, 04:17 PM
Professor Wizard
MF Moderator

The K Man helped me while I was waiting for my car - - - My dealership had NO IDEA what was going on with it and claimed not to be able to get any information, plus Chatty Kathy was wrong most of the time.

I am not surprised though- - - it is the NEW Ford Way.... alienate the current customer because you already have their money, and concentrate on those First Time Buyers! (Cuz nobody who buys from ford today will probably do it again tomorrow!)

I found this at BlueOval...

http://www.blueovalforums.com/forums...topic=3543&hl=

His last post was May 16th.. but his profile shows he was on yesterday at 9pm.

At first I though maybe he had family issues that would keep him from getting on.. but seeing that he was on yesterday- - - I am thinking Ford has banned him from posting.

I hope he didn't get into trouble, afterall - what he was sharing with us was propriatary information that is not supposed to be available to the public and Ford very well could be upset with him about that.

They put up a special thread... "Should Kzinti head up Customer Service".. LOL
http://www.blueovalforums.com/forums...c=52&hl=kzinti

Old 05-19-2006, 04:18 PM
PullMeOverRed05
3rd Gear Member

That totally sucks! For anyone not familiar with this guy, he single handedly keep us informed of the production status of our cars. He could basically walk you through the scheduling of your build date to the actual delivery info. This guy was a GODSEND to those of us stuck in dealer he!!.

Tim,

If you get the link to the USA today article, send it over to me please!
Old 05-19-2006, 04:55 PM
Professor Wizard
MF Moderator

He did have a couple of enemies - union guys - who posted several times about him using company time and company equipment to do the searches for "us".

It is quit possible one of them turned him in.

Old 05-19-2006, 05:01 PM
jerzystang
1st Gear Member

He also helped me with my information on my 06, my dealer had no clue. This is a sad day for future ford owners waiting for information on their cars and hearing nothing from ford or dealers.
Old 05-19-2006, 05:23 PM
VaporDude
5th Gear Member

I hate when a great guy such as him gets silenced by the powers to be. I sure hope he didn't loose his job over this. He has helped me with my original order and to get information on the one that I found on my own. I don't know of any other forum that would help people like he did. It didn't matter if you knew him or not, he still helped people. Ford can take lessons from him on how to provide "Better Customer Service".
Old 05-19-2006, 05:25 PM
kcary
2nd Gear Member

Honestly, they 'should' be paying him to use company time and resources to do that. It is a great service to customers and time and money well spent in customer sastifaction. Even though I didn't know about him till now, I would sign any petition in his honor after knowing about all he did now.

Quick Reply: Ford apparently squashed Kzinti...