Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

wtf is wrong with some people?

Old 07-24-2006, 07:41 PM
bodyputtyless
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: wtf is wrong with some people?

You guys use the word "****" like its a bad thing. lol. I was 22 when they hit my car with a beer bottle. Now I'm 46, and theres an open container law. I've had no problems from folks hurling things at my cars(except compliments). Then again I'm asleep on Saturdays by 10 pm...getting old is terrible.
Old 07-25-2006, 03:27 AM
Racefiend
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: GTlust

Question for the people getting their cars egged, ketchuped, etc. How old are you and where do you live? I can't imagine anyone around here doing that just for the hell of it. They will break into the car or rifle through your car if you don't lock it.

I'm 29, and live in a pretty nice neighborhood. I don't have beef with anyone. I figure it was just random douchebaggery.

And I agree about parents being horrible at disciplining their children. I always see parents doing the " you better stop...1, 2, 3.. don't make me go to 4......1,2,...I said stop...1 , 2,....etc. I feel like just walking over there and slapping their kid and saying "thats how it's done. You want one too?"
Old 07-25-2006, 03:39 AM
blackout
5th Gear Member

I feel your pain, your like the 10th person to announce their car getting egged on here. My car was keyed really badly, but atleast I caught the person and made them pay the damages.

-Jeff
Old 07-25-2006, 11:34 AM
StangFreak06
2nd Gear Member

#11. i was egged about a month and a half ago. 4-5 inch long u shaped scratch in the hood, plus a bunch of chips all over from where the smaller peices landed. finally getting it appraised and fixed on monday, after a $100 dollar comprehensive deductable. little F***s
Old 07-25-2006, 11:36 AM
StangFreak06
2nd Gear Member

o and im 21 living in chicago suburbs. i recently moved back home and dont have a single enemy here, high school students did it at night while driving the opposite direction, two on the windsheild, one on the hood. im getting a little upset again just talking about it.
Old 07-25-2006, 12:17 PM
SlappyGT
2nd Gear Member

I'm 28, live in a neighborhood where the average age is above retirement, and it still happens. Although I think it happened when I was at the pool hall, so that leaves it open to a lot more people. Of course, this pool hall is a little off the "beaten path," so it was either someone who knew me, or someone who just saw a nice car and decided to be a f**ktard, which irks me even more.

Honestly, I know I'm only 28 (which is young to some of you, old to others), but I can't believe what kids get away with these days. I walk through the grocery store or the mall, and kids are screaming, hitting their parents, climbing on shelves and racks, throwing things, screaming some more, and the parents just act completely oblivious. Do I blame the kids? Somewhat, but I think we all know where the blame should lie. I know this doesn't apply to everyone, but these women who have babies just to keep their "man" need to be drug out into the street and shot. It won't work, so don't try it. And then they just keep having babies, and the next thing you know, they have 5 kids all to different fathers, and don't care about what they do because they're mad at the world. Good job!
Old 07-25-2006, 12:23 PM
2k05gt
4th Gear Member

My son borrowed my car the last week of school (He Wanted to look Cool on his last days of high school before Graduation) and some Dink keyed a chevy bow tie on the door. I was pissed, I walked around the parking lot at his school with security and I walked up to the first Camero that had the kid pissing on a ford oval, Security call the owner to the office and they looked at his keys, sure enough Mineral Grey paint on his key. needless to say his parents paid for my paint job and rental car and loss of work time. and the brat no longer drove his camero to school, my son says he rode the "cheese wagon" on his last day of high school.

did not mean to hijack your thread, just adding to the horrors of jealousy.
Old 07-25-2006, 01:17 PM
gtmachine
1st Gear Member

I'd rather have someone throw eggs at my cars relative to other forms of vandalism that could be done, slashed tires, broken glass keyed paint are all worse. Throwing eggs growing up is pretty common, I know on halloween that was THE thing to do, egg houses and cars, I bet lots of people here egged when they were young. I think if you "graduated" on to doing worse things like putting nails in tires(could kill somebody if the tire blows-throwing bottles or rocks at moving cars breaking into cars destroying the paint etc etc then you definately have a problem-but going throught a period of egg throwing used to practically normal. If it happened to me now I'd be pissed though.
Old 07-25-2006, 02:55 PM
NoOriginalNamesLeft
2nd Gear Member

I live in a neighborhood of stuck up middle class kids that all want to be suburban gangsters, and they do **** like that all the time. They think breaking into houses and damaging cars makes them look hard-***. The egged my car bad a while back, and since i didn't notice it till almost a day later, it completely burned through the paint on the trunk in a couple of places. Lord knows the felony I would have commited if I'd caught them in the act.