Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

not quick enough

Old 08-28-2006, 12:35 PM
mustangman2424
I ♥ Acer

Default RE: not quick enough

ORIGINAL: KTownGT

Do gears really help that much?
Well it depends on what gears you get. If you get smaller gears like the 4.10's your acceleration will be much better, but your top speed will go down and vice versa with the larger gears.
Old 08-28-2006, 12:35 PM
2k05gt
4th Gear Member

Just check out my SIG Video (Click SIG), my 05 with just CAI and UDP and 4.10 Gears on street tires and my first time racing my mustang I got
R/T - .176
60 - 1.995
1/8 - 8.580
MPH - 81.45
1000 - 11.178
1/4 - 13.363
MPH - 103.39

(edit) Some tell me that my 60' is very good for an Auto on street tires, I contribute my 60' to the gears.
Old 08-28-2006, 01:40 PM
Stangie
I ♥ Acer

Sean3667 - +1

No wonder his neighbors hate him (or so he says). Yeah, young and dumb. If he wrecks it or blows it up, mommy and daddy will just buy him another one, because the shrink says that's what they should do. If he's lucky he'll live through his teenage years.
Old 08-28-2006, 07:57 PM
bl1nk
5th Gear Member

Honestly lay off the guy... all he did was ask for some advice, not for you people to come in here with your "infinite knowledge and driving experience" and bash on him. If youre such a good driver and you know SO much about your car, then wtf are you doing here. We dont need people who dont contribute anything and all they do is bash people for having a car that their parents bought them. Lay the eff off, not everyone who has a car bought by their parents is irresponsible. Alot of parents make their kids work for their cars in other ways besides money, and teach them responsibility in the process. Youre ignorant if you choose to not accept that. If all youre going to do is rag on someone for asking a question then STFU! Its his car, he can do what he wants with it. His parents bought it, he pays for everything else, you dont know his situation. If he wants to destroyt it then freakin let him, HE HAS THAT RIGHT. Everyones posting all these threads about teenagers being irresponsible, yeah so the freak what, get over it, its a part of life. Stop crying and give it a freakin rest already, its gettin old...quickly. If you want teenagers that are robots and trained to not have any personality or individuality, go to a communist country where they train them like soldiers from the age of 1, otherwise STFU and enjoy your freedom here in the US, just like Kaldar is doing.
Old 08-28-2006, 08:00 PM
GTlust
I ♥ Acer

What is the typical labor charge at the dealer?

ORIGINAL: 2006RedGT

This is actually a mod that lots of people have isntalled at a delearship.
Old 08-28-2006, 08:00 PM
Stangie
I ♥ Acer

Don't lecture me on freedom there pre-pubie. Until you grow up, just shut up. Are you his gay lover or something?
Old 08-28-2006, 08:06 PM
bl1nk
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Stangie

Don't lecture me on freedom there pre-pubie. Until you grow up, just shut up. Are you his gay lover or something?
Hmm.. see I didnt mention any names.. but your response must mean that you feel guilty of being a flaming ******, therefore you felt the need to defend yourself. Also, you seriously need to learn when to keep your mouth shut dude. All you do is come on here and talk down to people like youre some kind of "god" which means you have some kind of inferiority complex. Its the internet dude, get over it, we dont care what you say, so stop trying to impress people. Ever since you signed up, all the threads Ive seen you post in youre trying to make someone feel less than you and that you know more and youre better than them, well sorry for the wake up call, but youre not better than any one else on here, so get over it *** hat.
Old 08-28-2006, 08:31 PM
mikefan20
2nd Gear Member

Bl1nk is right guys, there is a thread going now if you want to bash on the teens.
https://mustangforums.com/m_1870912/tm.htm

I am also wondering about the install cost, even though not planning on doing it while I'm around here. Lets get back on topic.
Old 08-28-2006, 09:01 PM
SPARTAN VI
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: bl1nkage

ORIGINAL: Stangie

Hmm.. see I didnt mention any names.. but your response must mean that you feel guilty of being a flaming ******, therefore you felt the need to defend yourself. Also, you seriously need to learn when to keep your mouth shut dude. All you do is come on here and talk down to people like youre some kind of "god" which means you have some kind of inferiority complex. Its the internet dude, get over it, we dont care what you say, so stop trying to impress people. Ever since you signed up, all the threads Ive seen you post in youre trying to make someone feel less than you and that you know more and youre better than them, well sorry for the wake up call, but youre not better than any one else on here, so get over it *** hat.
Looking at a handful of stangie's posts, I can confirm that he's out to get "pre-pubies." It wouldn't be such a big deal if he didn't make it his agenda so blatantly obvious. Being that I'm 20, he's probably going to blame me for killing someone.
Old 08-28-2006, 09:27 PM
Stangie
I ♥ Acer

God's spelled with a capital there dude. No, not God, just voicing an "opinion" or maybe a different point of view. Last I heard you can still do that in America. Sorry if differs from all you cyber-racers tough guys.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: not quick enough