Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My new 06 Mustang GT is totaled.

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2006, 08:53 AM
androdz
I ♥ Acer

Default RE: My new 06 Mustang GT is totaled.

I sent you a pm. Give me your paypal address and I will paypal you asap for the tri-ax.

Att. Andrew
Old 10-08-2006, 12:09 PM
Haze28
3rd Gear Member

Sorry to hear about your car man. I live on the southside of Chicago and I was driving to work through that huge storm and I was so worried about my car. When I went through Bridgeview (one of the towns that got hit the hardest), I almost got hit by a huge sign, and I really thought my car was going to be blown over when I was sitting at the stop light at 87th and Harlem. But I got lucky and got through it without a scratch, thank god. My car only has 650 miles on it and I would have freaked if something would have happened to it. Now I'm looking to buy a second car for times like these.

Is that SCT X-cal the x-cal 2 handheld tuner? If it is I might be interested.
Old 10-08-2006, 03:02 PM
Ubergeist
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Haze28

Sorry to hear about your car man. I live on the southside of Chicago and I was driving to work through that huge storm and I was so worried about my car. When I went through Bridgeview (one of the towns that got hit the hardest), I almost got hit by a huge sign, and I really thought my car was going to be blown over when I was sitting at the stop light at 87th and Harlem. But I got lucky and got through it without a scratch, thank god. My car only has 650 miles on it and I would have freaked if something would have happened to it. Now I'm looking to buy a second car for times like these.

Is that SCT X-cal the x-cal 2 handheld tuner? If it is I might be interested.

Thanks,

But you gave me a great idea. I just thought that this SCT XCAL can most likely be used on my 04 Cobra. So if so I will be keeping it.

BTW: all pm's replied to.
Old 10-08-2006, 03:15 PM
Haze28
3rd Gear Member

If your looking for a terminator I saw this one the other day and it's nice.
http://dealer2984.dealeron.com/vehic...GREY&type=used
Old 10-08-2006, 03:47 PM
jlpskydive
1st Gear Member

Tri Ax is sold Paypal sent. Nice talking to you and I hope all goes well with the insurance.
Old 10-08-2006, 03:49 PM
Ubergeist
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Haze28

If your looking for a terminator I saw this one the other day and it's nice.
http://dealer2984.dealeron.com/vehic...GREY&type=used

Thanks man, Ill check it out tomorrow.
Old 10-08-2006, 05:05 PM
LegallyTorchRED
3rd Gear Member

Not tryin to start a rant or anything, but, if I was at work, and a bad storm was goin on, and the lot where I parked was near any body of water, I'd certainly check on my car, before any water got waist high.

Furthermore, this poster was buyin' a vette in previous posts, never mentioned or posted any purchase of a new GT, but, all of sudden it was totaled in a flood, at a month old, by a freak storm at his on the job parking lot.

Check out the posts, and decide on your own.

Personally, I wouldn't paypal, personal check or do anything with this person, unless I had the parts in sight, and had checked them out.

JMO
Old 10-08-2006, 05:16 PM
LegallyTorchRED
3rd Gear Member

[quote]ORIGINAL: Ubergeist

Long story short....
Here in Chicago we had a big storm(Worst I can remember) on Monday. Well thanks to that, my work's parking lot flooded. And alot with the lot so did my car.

(My stang had water almost up to the pony.) It about waist high. I am 6'1". Once I got the car pulled out, there was about 6inches of water inside the car.

It is now definite that the car is totaled. The GT only had 800 miles on it and this today is the 1 month anniv.:nono2:

Oh, btw, thing that sux about it. I have performance parts now here, which were not on my car at the time but are used. So if some of you S197 stang owners are looking for parts.

Tri-ax shift complete-$150- sold

SCT XCAL complete- $175

Steeda CAI w/ 90mm MAF - $175

Steeda Charge Motion Plates - $130

All stuff is in great shape. Post or pm.

I am most definitely staying in the stang family. But I am going to step it up a notch. I talked about doing again again. So I am going to do it. I am going to buy a terminator.

TO THE TOP Of THE PONY's back is 27 inches, almost up to the PONY (his feet) is 23 inches. Excuse the PUN.......... WHO'S HORSE****TING WHO ??? The inner floor pan is 4 1/2" deep. WASTE HIGH ??????????? BUYER BEWARE
Old 10-08-2006, 05:20 PM
bl1nk
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: LegallyTorchRED

ORIGINAL: Ubergeist

Long story short....
Here in Chicago we had a big storm(Worst I can remember) on Monday. Well thanks to that, my work's parking lot flooded. And alot with the lot so did my car.

(My stang had water almost up to the pony.) It about waist high. I am 6'1". Once I got the car pulled out, there was about 6inches of water inside the car.

It is now definite that the car is totaled. The GT only had 800 miles on it and this today is the 1 month anniv.:nono2:

Oh, btw, thing that sux about it. I have performance parts now here, which were not on my car at the time but are used. So if some of you S197 stang owners are looking for parts.

Tri-ax shift complete-$150- sold

SCT XCAL complete- $175

Steeda CAI w/ 90mm MAF - $175

Steeda Charge Motion Plates - $130

All stuff is in great shape. Post or pm.

I am most definitely staying in the stang family. But I am going to step it up a notch. I talked about doing again again. So I am going to do it. I am going to buy a terminator.

TO THE TOP Of THE PONY's back is 27 inches, almost up to the PONY (his feet) is 23 inches. Excuse the PUN.......... WHO'S HORSE****TING WHO ??? The inner floor pan is 4 1/2" deep. WASTE HIGH ??????????? BUYER BEWARE
Eh... its nice youre trying to warn people and be helpful, I understand your point but its really hard to rip people off using paypal.. there are many ways to alert paypal of scammers, so Im sure if someone doesnt recieve an item they will get their cash back. Ive had to get paypal involved a few times from bad sellers on ebay and they will ALWAYS refund you, take the hit, then go after the scammer. You have good intentions though. There are also other people who were in the storm as well so.. theres some verification, even if its only a little.
Old 10-08-2006, 05:31 PM
LegallyTorchRED
3rd Gear Member

That's great, PAYPAL is good. BUT, who needs the hassles ?
So..... why buy something that could be useless, and go through BS to get your money back ? You said yourself, you've had problems from deadbeats, bad products etc. To me...........................

The seller's story is "sketchy", it's off topic, (classified/for sale section applies) WHY tell a "story" to sell good merchandise at good prices ?

Quick Reply: My new 06 Mustang GT is totaled.