Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

!!!MUSTANG MONTHLY!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2006, 08:56 PM
PWORLDSTANG
4th Gear Member

Default RE: !!!MUSTANG MONTHLY!!!

Congrats!
Old 10-23-2006, 09:15 PM
mustangman2424
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: Arwing

ORIGINAL: mustangman2424

I still haven't seen the picture and the one you posted here isn't working for me, it may just be because I am at school right now. I am going insane right now. I will get back to you guys soon.
Can you see this one?

http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/5649/picturegx1.jpg
Thanks that one works great!!! I still can't believe that it actually got printed though. I have been trying to pay for as many things as I possibly can right now, so if they offer me any money I will take it lol. The least they could do though is give me some copy's because I can't find the magazine in any freakin' stores lol.

LOL here is a wierd fact about that photo that only you guys will know............If you look to the left of the rear right wheel you will see an object that looks like a really white rock, but it is not. It is actuall a bag of about 5 fish guts that I accidently left by the car when I went to get the camera lol.
Old 10-23-2006, 09:22 PM
Black06stang
4th Gear Member

I still haven't seen the picture and the one you posted here isn't working for me, it may just be because I am at school right now. I am going insane right now. I will get back to you guys soon.
Can you see this one?

LOL here is a wierd fact about that photo that only you guys will know............If you look to the left of the rear right wheel you will see an object that looks like a really white rock, but it is not. It is actuall a bag of about 5 fish guts that I accidently left by the car when I went to get the camera lol.
That's pretty funny!

BTW, I was scrolling through a post last week, and my sister saw your sig and she loved it, so I found all of the other pictures from the sierra nevadas that you posted! She was in awe over them
Old 10-23-2006, 09:23 PM
Stoenr
5th Gear Member

Lol. Bag o Guts or not. Hot pic!
Old 10-23-2006, 09:36 PM
mustangman2424
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: Black06stang

Can you see this one?

That's pretty funny!

BTW, I was scrolling through a post last week, and my sister saw your sig and she loved it, so I found all of the other pictures from the sierra nevadas that you posted! She was in awe over them

LOL I'm glad your sis' like them!!!

Thanks for all the comments guys, and I have left a voice message there, an I am writing an e-mail to them now. I'll post what I wrote before I send it.
Old 10-23-2006, 09:44 PM
mustangman2424
I ♥ Acer

OK here is my first draft, what do you guys think? I'm trying to be nice, but should I add anything else or change anything?

"Hello Jim,

The last time I talked to you was on July 15th. I sent you a few photos that I took of my Dad’s 06’ Mustang GT in the Sierra Nevada’s, and we talked about printing them and possibly a photo shoot, but we lost contact. Since then I have had no contact with you, and I thought the subject was closed and you were no longer interested, until yesterday when I got an e-mail from member on a mustang forum telling me that he saw my photo in Mustang Monthly and he thought it looked awesome. I thought he was crazy, but then I eventually got to see the page (page 92) and he was indeed right. I know that I wanted to get my picture printed, but I’m almost sure that because of the circumstances, I had to sign a photo release paper or something of that sort. Not only was I not given a photo release paper to sign, but I was not even notified that a picture of mine was getting printed, and on top of that I did not receive any compensation for the picture let alone even a free copy of the magazine. I have looked in over 10 stores in the last two days to try and find the latest issue of Mustang Monthly but I have not succeeded yet. Please, with the feedback I am getting with some of my pictures this could be a part-time career for me, and being that this is my first ever printed photo, I would like things to get done the right way, and your help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Eric Swartz"
Old 10-23-2006, 09:49 PM
bl1nk
5th Gear Member

Sounds good, but I would change "money" to "compensation", makes it sound a little more.. professional IMO. I would try to keep it as nice as possible because if you really want to start having pictures published more often then you are going to want as many connections and relations with as many magazines as possible, no need to ruin future chances with them now [8D].
Old 10-23-2006, 09:50 PM
mustangman2424
I ♥ Acer

LOL thanks, I'm trying to be as nice a spossible, but still firm at the same time.
Old 10-23-2006, 09:52 PM
|UCF|chron
2nd Gear Member

yea son u need to bank on that **** fo sho
Old 10-23-2006, 10:14 PM
mustangman2424
I ♥ Acer

Ok I'm going to send that e-mail in about 10 minutes, so if anyone else has any suggestions please comment now or forever hold your peace lol.

Quick Reply: !!!MUSTANG MONTHLY!!!