Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New car questionnaire

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2006, 10:34 AM
saltzy
2nd Gear Member

Default New car questionnaire

Wondering if anyone received the survey form that comes after buying a new car and sometimes after service from Ford? I've bought 5 previous Fords and had service many times, but this is the first time I remember not getting the Ford questionnaire to fill out. In fact, the dealership did literally 5 different 'sessions' with me making sure that I would be filling out the form with high marks. I bought the car in August. Someone mentioned to me that the dealership can get the forms re-routed to them and they fill them out themselves to get good marks, but I find this improbable. I bought this car on X-Plan if that makes any difference.
Old 11-25-2006, 01:46 PM
grabberorange1
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: New car questionnaire

No i didn't get one either, in fact when I bought my wifes Expediton last year we didn't one either. We also didn't get a gift in the mail, as in past either. I had received a set of foldling chairs with our last Exp, and crystal wine glasses with my Lincoln LS...but so far nothing for the new Exp or Stang...
Old 11-26-2006, 05:42 AM
Silencer06
2nd Gear Member

Location: Raised in Chicago; living near St. Louis in Troy, IL

ORIGINAL: saltzy

Wondering if anyone received the survey form that comes after buying a new car and sometimes after service from Ford? I've bought 5 previous Fords and had service many times, but this is the first time I remember not getting the Ford questionnaire to fill out. In fact, the dealership did literally 5 different 'sessions' with me making sure that I would be filling out the form with high marks. I bought the car in August. Someone mentioned to me that the dealership can get the forms re-routed to them and they fill them out themselves to get good marks, but I find this improbable. I bought this car on X-Plan if that makes any difference.
I got one a few days after I bought my Mustang. In fact, I even knew it was coming because as I was leaving the dealership, my salesman told me "you'll be getting a survey in the mail soon and I'd appreciate it if you'd say good things for me. That's my report card". Never got one on my previous Fords or even my Toyota's, although I do get a freakin' mini-report card from Toyota EVERY SINGLE TIME I bring my truck in to them...even if it isn't serviced!!
Old 11-26-2006, 11:34 AM
finch00
2nd Gear Member

i got one. my salesman wrote on his little thank you card something about don't for get to give me all "very goods" "goods" don't count

and then something about keeping him from getting fired. i wish i kept it i'd scan it in it was funny.

maybe your salesman thought you'd give him bad marks and changed your adress. i know someone who works in a hotel and they do that, except its an email adress.
Old 11-26-2006, 12:01 PM
JAIME HURTEM
1st Gear Member

anything otherthan a very good is failing for the dealership and salesperson... they need high scores to sell shelbys and gts
Old 11-26-2006, 04:05 PM
04stangman
2nd Gear Member

I have usually got thing from Ford too, but this time I have not recieved JACK! Also, my salesman would not shut up about my giving him high marks either! Anyon2 know a phone =# to call?
Old 11-26-2006, 04:11 PM
hammeron
6th Gear Member

i got the questionaire, but it took a couple of months....
Old 11-26-2006, 05:18 PM
swata
2nd Gear Member

Got mine in the mail yesterday.. 1 month after I bought the car.. [&:]
Old 11-26-2006, 05:28 PM
VSTNG
1st Gear Member

I received mine about 2 months after I left the dealership. It did NOT come from the dealer. Made a copy to share with my salesman. He did what I needed - no pressure. Just answered questions. He's one in a million.
Old 11-26-2006, 07:33 PM
raylandm
2nd Gear Member

I remember my salesperson saying that I will be getting one of those and I told her I was going to fill it out right away coz she had big *****. Anyways I never got it.

Quick Reply: New car questionnaire