Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

First Grabber Orange in Korea

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2006, 11:29 PM
Mach
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: First Grabber Orange in Korea

sweet ride, congrats!
Old 12-06-2006, 12:21 AM
Jerseyfury2
4th Gear Member

congrats dude. I would get a hugeass sticker that says american power and put it across my bumper LOL
Old 12-07-2006, 07:39 PM
Redleg
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Sherwood06GT

ORIGINAL: Redleg

Funny...I'm up in Camp Casey now. Hope to see your Grabber Orange driving around sometime if I go south. I have an order for a 2007 GO Mustang GT in the works.
Camp Casey? That's gotta suck!
Oh yeah...I'm definitely in the no smile zone. But it could always be worse. It's definitely what you make of it.
Old 12-07-2006, 07:40 PM
Redleg
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: newrah

It is interesting driving around with this car. I get people just stopping dead in there tracks or almost walking (sometimes driving) into something. Not sure if it’s the sound, color, type of car or a combination of all. You definitely don’t want to be shy and drive this car around Seoul.

Redleg, I work up in Casey from time to time so you might see me up in your neck of the woods.

Its good to be the V-8 in the land of the 4 cylinder
If you swing up...send me a PM...I'll buy you an OB...or Cass...or Hite. I would like to see the glory of GO in person.
Old 12-07-2006, 07:51 PM
VaporDude
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: newrah

It is interesting driving around with this car. I get people just stopping dead in there tracks or almost walking (sometimes driving) into something. Not sure if it’s the sound, color, type of car or a combination of all. You definitely don’t want to be shy and drive this car around Seoul.

Redleg, I work up in Casey from time to time so you might see me up in your neck of the woods.

Its good to be the V-8 in the land of the 4 cylinder
If you swing up...send me a PM...I'll buy you an OB...or Cass...or Hite. I would like to see the glory of GO in person.
I remember the first time I drank that OB beer, it was nasty but after a while you aquire a taste for it. Have a little Soju with that beer and don't forget about the kimshe, that's a must while drunk.
Old 12-07-2006, 08:43 PM
GT Premi
3rd Gear Member

Talk about a small frikken world!! I was in Korea from 89 to 92. I was in Yongsan at Camp Coiner and finished up at Camp Red Cloud! I LOVED it over there! I hit the ville every night. I was with 8th PERSCOM in 199th PSC which became 509th PSG right before I left. Still remember my barracks building number, T-1042 (or was it S) right across from the ball field. Man, I had a blast over there! Except CRC was boring as heck.

How's the Dragon Hill Lodge holding up? It was built while I was there and was pretty nice. There was also a little Chinese (go figure; then again, it might've been Korean) restaurant over on South Post that we would have office functions at when folks were about to PCS. Once the restaurants at Dragon Hill Lodge opened up, we started going there.

[edit]
Forgot that I did PLDC at Camp Jackson. That was even more boring than CRC.
Old 12-07-2006, 08:46 PM
GT Premi
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Sherwood06GT

Funny...I'm up in Camp Casey now. Hope to see your Grabber Orange driving around sometime if I go south. I have an order for a 2007 GO Mustang GT in the works.
Camp Casey? That's gotta suck!
Oh yeah...I'm definitely in the no smile zone. But it could always be worse. It's definitely what you make of it.
Casey's not all bad. TDC had the best shopping when I was there. It might have been rivaled by Songtan outside Osan AB.
Old 12-07-2006, 11:27 PM
likemike99
2nd Gear Member

My wif e was in yongsan last year at the 121. i went to visit her and bought my stng there. free shipping to hawaii.
Old 12-07-2006, 11:30 PM
newrah
1st Gear Member

GT Premi,

Well, since you've been gone the Dragon has put on two additional wings and the Chinese restaurant (Oriental Garden) was torn down.
Old 12-08-2006, 09:38 AM
GT Premi
3rd Gear Member

*GASP*

No way!

Quick Reply: First Grabber Orange in Korea