Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Fords Warranty & Service Center SUCKS...

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2006, 03:36 PM
shaners90lxhatch
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: Fords Warranty & Service Center SUCKS...

ORIGINAL: 05MineralGreyMustang

Ok let me break this down one more time, Ford sucks period the dealer i love my car...i hate the dealer alot of you'r replies are helpful on here and thanks to the positive ppl that respond aprioate has for the other's that just insult go to bed...

Over all look

1) Electrical Problem , i will just have to goto Sound Advice and rewire the Equipments . Ok this can be solved

2) Gas Tank , Ok this cant be solve unless i pay for a hole new gas tank and install it... i cant pump gas without getting a hand cramp
it automaticly shuts off like 47 times before becoming a full tank maybe more no joke....

3) My Suspenion still makes annoying noise when turning . No its not my power steering pump Suspenion Clicks Sort of?

Well 2 -3 will not be fix so the Dealer told me BUTTT... number 2 is a TSB ... they still wont fix even though they are aware that number 2 is a TSB.

When The jerks that replied Earlier Quote "Your attitude torge ford makes me want to PUCK" Unquote Lets see what you think when something happens to your car and ford doesnt FIX it ..... i cant wait.....
Okay pal, here's the deal. Look in your door jamb and see what the build date for your vehicle is. OR PM me your VIN number and I can tell even more about it. Your fuel tank TSB WILL NOT GET RID OF THE SLOW FILL. READ MY PREVIOUS POST. If your vehicle was built after April of 05, IT ALREADY HAS THE UPDATED FUEL TANK. Did you get a FORD service contract? If you did, whats the name of it? It should be ESP. There is only one Ford service contract, and from the sounds of it -you did NOT get it from them. REGARDLESS, the situation plays out one of two ways:
#1) The maker of the service contract is commiting fraud
#2) You did not fully understand the terms of your service contract and signed a paper that a smooth salesman and a "sweet looking mineral grey mustang GT with an in dash TV" exited you over. Surely I am not the only one here who thinks this kid got himself over his head in a service contract! DID YOU EVEN READ THAT THING? I BET YOU $500 that you can't even name the deductable on that thing! To hell withwhat the salesman tells you, read all the fine print. He can tell you it is the mortgage for the netherland ranch for christ's sake, the only thing that matters is what's written down. "Does it cover .......X..." (Salesman thinking of how to answer this without loosing the sale)......." uh, yeah. Yeah, it will."
Aftermarket service contracts are a total BITCH and I would recommend that NOBODY buy them. INSTEAD, we all need to learn how to perform basic repairs and make them inadequate all together.
With the consideration of your typing and grammar skills, I am finding it very likely that your naivety is the source of all your troubles. I think your vehicle already has the updated tank. I think the kid who installed your dash TV hacked up the stock harness and I think that the noise you hear in the suspension iseither too intermittent for the tech to duplicate, sourced somewhere else orisjust all around normal. Really, the suspension thing is the onlylikely valid argument you have.HOWEVER, your aftermarket service contract likely only covers the powertrain, SO that would further support my theory that you have gotten yourself in over your head.
Old 12-31-2006, 04:39 PM
xbone
3rd Gear Member

How the hell can you blame Ford for electrical problems when some clown at Best Buy or whereever jammed a friggin TV in your dash? TV in a Mustang is stupid anyway, spend your money on an intake and tune instead, or get a slammed Civic with 20 JBL's and an Xbox and an LCD tv on the hood. Some Ford dealers suck, some are fine, but don't expect their warranty to correct some dumbasses screwed up friggin TV install. My 02.
Old 12-31-2006, 07:54 PM
LegallyTorchRED
3rd Gear Member

+1 EXACTLY,
as far as the "gaydude"(4litre6) from Garden Blows, CA. Why didyou choose to "tee off" on me ? Did I call you names ? Did I "diss" on you...? Hell no, but, you felt it was neccesary to call me a troll, a boy,,, whatever.
I feel anyone that owns a 6cyl Stang, is a "wannabe"............ Go to your own little forum, and run your mouth.
This is why I consider everyone from Ca ,.... GAY, or liberal. Maybe, I'm wrong for firing back at you, but, U started on me.
Old 01-02-2007, 04:39 PM
Slickryan

ORIGINAL: 05MineralGreyMustang

(with or without mods) you will have a hard time..
Obviously, you didn't read my postings...I have had issues and they have taken care of every time! whats your deal man?