Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Everyone please VOTE!!!! All mustang owners HERE!

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2007, 03:06 PM
RUFDRAFT
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: Everyone please VOTE!!!! All mustang owners HERE!

3500 miles. No issues. It does, however, seem to be getting faster....
Old 01-07-2007, 03:14 PM
cheftjpeck
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: RUFDRAFT

3500 miles. No issues. It does, however, seem to be getting faster....
or your foot is getting heavier....LOL
Old 01-07-2007, 03:17 PM
cheftjpeck
5th Gear Member

had window tint scratching (Fixed by dealer ) felt installed and window tint replaced by dealer
fuel PO8063 code.(or PO4063 code something like that...i forget)...had fuel sender replaced
has some squeaks and rattles in right front.....have not take it in for it YET....
other than that I love my stang
Old 01-07-2007, 04:14 PM
ANBAUTO
4th Gear Member

When i first got mine i had the air bag light come on the day of picking it up. The sales manager got it to turn off some how then 2 days later it came on and would come on all the time. They finally had it for the week at the dealership and they had to replace the seats. Its all better now the only thing now is that it makes all kinds of squeaks but i just turn up the radio
Old 01-07-2007, 04:32 PM
BHRS
1st Gear Member

I have not had any problems with the car so far. I have a little over 2000 miles on it and I am more happy with it now than when I picked her up. The only changes I have made was the installation of a single Magnaflow muffler and disconnecting/reconnecting the battery to reset the computer.

Luckily my car stays under cover at home and work so I have not seen any leak problems. I have washed her several times and made a point to put more water in the pass side windsheld area to see if it leaks-so far NO LEAKS.
Old 01-07-2007, 04:51 PM
Fourth Horseman
2nd Gear Member

Only a little over 1000 miles on mine but so far so good. All of the little issues I might have run into (tint scratching, and freezing parking brake lines for example) I was able to avoid thanks to reading this forum. I have to say that my Mustang seems to be put together better with less little annoying issues than my 2003 Mercury was. Maybe quality is improving at Ford? Hope so. In any event, absolutely no complaints from me in my first 1000 miles on the GT.
Old 01-07-2007, 04:59 PM
s2k
5th Gear Member

Around the 900ish miles my E-brake light stayed on and also my T/C would notturn on but the dealer fixed it it was due to a "poor connection" but it was a quick fix and no problems since!
Old 01-07-2007, 05:02 PM
Rupp
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Skoshi42

Im tired of bringing it back into the dealer for false OBDII codes, so now all I do is reset my ECU by disconnecting my battery for 5 minutes and then reconnecting it... this is what my dealership does and not tell me, they say they fixed it and send me back home..

Edit:: I have no leak anywhere, i checked... dry as a bone.. so its just doing it on its own, pulling "ghost"codes.. example video of it acting up with no problem what so ever...

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=1 49397960
Have you moded your engine?
Old 01-07-2007, 05:25 PM
Riggs007
2nd Gear Member

fuel sender, thats it
Old 01-07-2007, 06:02 PM
Drivesthebeast
2nd Gear Member

The parking brake freezing problem, yet to be remedied...that was after a week of buying the car used from the local Ford Store.

Then, when I was on my christmas leave, I was going to go somewhere with my dad to help out with a friends car, and had started the car to warm it up, and go to the house to lock up. Come back out to get in the car, and the driver side door is locked. The passenger side is locked, and of course, the trunk is locked. This is all while the engine was running, and the stereo was going. I had to get a locksmith to come and unlock the car for me (which took him 90 mins!). I wasn't happy, as I was locked out of the car with it running, so as an "etiquette lesson", I switched off the TCS as soon as I got in the car, pulled out of the driveway, and scat the car almost sideways through 2 gears up the street, shifting at over 5000rpm. Had 2 cop cars roll down the street past my parents house about 15-20 mins later after I had returned and parked...

I also have some rattles from the passenger side of the car, I think it has to do with the window.

No leaks, no fuel delivery issues, no ignition issues.

Quick Reply: Everyone please VOTE!!!! All mustang owners HERE!