Go Back   MustangForums.com > Ford Mustang Tech > 2005 - 2014 Mustangs
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

2005 - 2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by Latemodel Restoration

Welcome to Mustang Forums!
Welcome to Mustang Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

Old 07-22-2014, 10:49 PM   #111
tbear853
2nd Gear Member

Vehicle: 2008 Ford Mustang GT

Never has yet ....
This ad is not displayed to registered or logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Mustang Forums!
tbear853 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 07:46 PM   #112
surfergirltg

Vehicle: 2005 mustang

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueGTDreams View Post
My 2007 GT Coupe has been so called fixed 2 times for this passenger side water leak and is back into shop to fix again. This last time I was sick in bed and did not know it had leaked again and to my surprise the additional moisture inside the car with the windows up caused the center panels on my doors to become unglued and they just fell. I'm getting very tired of this repetitive repair along with the musky smell.
I have an 2005 mustang same problem noticed water leak in 2009 still was under warranty to to dealer and cost it me $150.00 to tell me drain valve was blocked with leaves and dirt and replaced cabin air filter.Told me to try not to park under trees.I wish the dealer would have told me this before I bought my car .I wouldn't have bought the car because where I live there are trees every where.What a joke !!!! Ford SUCKS!!!!! Built ford though. Quality job ! BULL**** !!!
surfergirltg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 07:48 PM   #113
surfergirltg

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbear853 View Post
Never has yet ....
Consider yourself lucky.
Old 10-28-2014, 10:41 PM   #114
surfergirltg

Default Mustang leak

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcslcc View Post
I had a leak this weekend which destroyed all my computers and wiring for my 05 mustang. It has become a all points bulletin for all Ford Mechanics which means it is real close to a recall. I have talked to several departments and if enough of us call this number and complain it will become a recall. Then any personal cash you had to fork out will be reimbursed by Ford. The company name is NHTSA and the number is 888-327-4236. Just a note the repair for the work is $4000-5000 to replace everything including labor.
I saw this post and i have a 2005 mustang that leaks i know this is an old post .Canyou tell me if there ever was a recall on this leak issue and can i still call the 1-800 number.Please let me know ,Thanks
Old 10-31-2014, 10:31 AM   #115
SteveDwsn
1st Gear Member

Vehicle: '06 Pony Convertible

I thought I had a leak once, but I suspect my son didn't close the window all the way. On a side note, I live in the south and have noticed on rainy or even high humidity, not quite rainy days the ducting for the A/C will condensate and drops will fall on my leg. And yes, it is condensate, I have checked.
-- Wasn't planned, but I'm not complaining.
SteveDwsn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 10:31 AM
MustangForums
Ford Mustang

Paid Advertisement

Tags
05, 2005, 20052007, 2007, convertible, ford, gt, inside, leak, leaking, leaks, mustang, mustangs, rain, water