Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Little dissapointed, but it's all good

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2007, 07:32 PM
chaosangelxx

Default RE: Little dissapointed, but it's all good

ah i forgot about college...that will be a major variable in the plan. im currently applying for grants at the moment, but might have to get a loan. the communtity college im going to aint all that expensive but it's still enough to cause me to watch how much i pay on the stang.

and im a very responsible driver, the red light thing was kind of an act of random stupidity. trying to make it through the yellow (6am no traffic, but one friggin cop to catch my focus's rear run the red). i know excuses are worth nothing though and im not gonna be trying to beat the yellow nemore lol.
Old 02-07-2007, 07:38 PM
chaosangelxx

im pretty sure my monthly payment wont be over 500$...but my insurance is what im worried about...but if the 05 is cheaper on insurance than the 07 i might still go for it.

btw if it helps the stang im looking at is an 06 premium for 24800.
Old 02-07-2007, 07:40 PM
Apoptosis
poptart tits

ORIGINAL: chaosangelxx

ah i forgot about college...that will be a major variable in the plan. im currently applying for grants at the moment, but might have to get a loan. the communtity college im going to aint all that expensive but it's still enough to cause me to watch how much i pay on the stang.

and im a very responsible driver, the red light thing was kind of an act of random stupidity. trying to make it through the yellow (6am no traffic, but one friggin cop to catch my focus's rear run the red). i know excuses are worth nothing though and im not gonna be trying to beat the yellow nemore lol.
I have always had the best luck whenever it comes to me doing "irresponsible" things. My friends always want me to drive because of my luck.

Community college isn't too expensive, but I dunno, things can pop up left and right.
Old 02-07-2007, 07:40 PM
Wisconsin 5.0
2nd Gear Member

Why not just keep on the lookout for a really nice older Fox Body...there a bunch of them out there. Search the southern states. jeez, your only 18 why do you want the debt? It's a huge anchor. Find one you can pay cash for....beleive me, they drive a lot nicer when they're paid for!
Old 02-07-2007, 07:42 PM
Apoptosis
poptart tits

ORIGINAL: Wisconsin 5.0

Why not just keep on the lookout for a really nice older Fox Body...there a bunch of them out there. Search the southern states. jeez, your only 18 why do you want the debt? It's a huge anchor. Find one you can pay cash for....beleive me, they drive a lot nicer when they're paid for!
Black Foxbodies looks fuggin sexy with skinnies and Fatties.
Old 02-07-2007, 07:45 PM
Wisconsin 5.0
2nd Gear Member

You got it!! I picked up a Red 90 GT out of Georgia...as in absolutly no rust....with low miles, a few mods already installed for 3500.00. All I need to do is put some new tires on it, spend a little time with some rubbing compound, and Presto!!

[IMG]local://upfiles/58214/588E46CAE27C4CD0AA0957E1923B94CA.jpg[/IMG]
Old 02-07-2007, 07:47 PM
moosestang
6th Gear Member

im 18, live with parents but they wont help me. im guessing the reason my insurance is high is cause i got 3 points on my license for running a red light.
you mean someone was actually willing to loan you enough money to buy a 07 gt when you make $1300 per month? Without your parents help of course.
Old 02-07-2007, 07:52 PM
moosestang
6th Gear Member

You need to factor in atleast $150 per month for gas. That's what it costs me and I only drive 15 miles to work. I'm surprised you're even considering it with what you make and how much insurance will be.

Are your parents deeply in debt too?

i really think i could afford the GT on my current budget if my payments where right,cause i would like to have some money to use for other things.
Old 02-07-2007, 07:53 PM
StangNeWbieDJB
2nd Gear Member

You only live once??? So, why spend that ONE life struggling??? Keep your Focus...pay it off and move out on your own...you can't get laid in the back seat of a stang(well ok but it's REALLY difficult!! LOL!!!)or at mom and dads house...plus what's better? Having a fast nicer car and living under someone else’s rules...or being one of only a handful of 18 year olds living on their own?

I had a Focus before the Stang and really liked that car...smokes any other car in its class stock for stock (ZX3 model... the sedan is a little slower).
Old 02-07-2007, 07:54 PM
Apoptosis
poptart tits

ORIGINAL: Wisconsin 5.0

You got it!! I picked up a Red 90 GT out of Georgia...as in absolutly no rust....with low miles, a few mods already installed for 3500.00. All I need to do is put some new tires on it, spend a little time with some rubbing compound, and Presto!!

[IMG]local://upfiles/58214/588E46CAE27C4CD0AA0957E1923B94CA.jpg[/IMG]
Not bad dude. I dunno why, but Fox's look awesome for some reason.

@moose: I'ma dumbass [&:][&o], I was just thinking about the payments and not the Gas, etc.

Quick Reply: Little dissapointed, but it's all good