Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2007 Mustang HEAT version

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2007, 09:40 PM
DOBERMAN
1st Gear Member

Default RE: 2007 Mustang HEAT version

When I bought my GT, there was a white one on the lot. It's a package for the 07 v6. Looked good but that's all I know about it.
Old 04-02-2007, 09:43 PM
jerseystang07
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: DOBERMAN

When I bought my GT, there was a white one on the lot. It's a package for the 07 v6. Looked good but that's all I know about it.
Probably the Pony Package. Did it have fog lights like mine?
Old 04-02-2007, 10:08 PM
Steven6095
3rd Gear Member

I just saw one too in Lexington KY.
Had a nice badge on the back end.
Fender emblems had Heat and a flame detail.
Spoiler looked good, but did not recall seeing it before.
18 x 9 Chrome bullets
Old 04-02-2007, 10:34 PM
tritonpwrd
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: djohn23

I was at the Ford dealership a few months back and saw a few 2007 Mustang HEAT versions. I can't seem to find any information online about them. They had several of theHEAT version in stock and many different colors. It seems like it is just an appearance package. The HEAT version has a black spoiler (the spoiler is always black regardless of the body color). The spolier is very similar to the Roush spoiler, in how it sticks out off the truck. Anyone know anything about this version? I am really interested in getting the same spoiler for my 2006 GT. If you know anything about the spoiler, like a Ford Part Number, or anywhere online that talks about the HEAT version, I would greatly appreciate the help. THANKS
Im in south florida and I saw a couple of them at the dealership when I was buying the GT. As far as I remember it was a V-6 with the roush spoiler painted flat black with a hood scoop and a black stripe across the top. Didnt care for it much looked a little weird with the black spoiler on a blue car I saw. But as far as I could tell the spoiler was a roush one just painted flat black.
Old 04-02-2007, 10:47 PM
mikf44

I have one. I called ford about them and was told they are limited to the southeast. The spoiler is a roush along with the scoop. It does not have the fogs.
Old 04-02-2007, 10:48 PM
JWpony07
1st Gear Member

I'm in So. Fl. as well and from what I can tell it's just something a few dealers (especially in and around Miami) are doing to get more money. To me it kinda sounds like its trying to use the Miami Heat NBA team name to get some more money. I heard it was just hood stripes, a hood scoop, that spoiler, and maybe a few other things I'm forgetting on sixers.
Old 04-05-2007, 10:06 PM
skurfmastur

i live in jacksonville fl and the dealers around here seam to all carry them on their lots but it is a v6 with the flat black paint for the spoiler, and striping up the hood, and they put on a hood scoop. I have not seen any others online or ford promoting this edition and have not seen it promoted at any of the ford dealers web pages that DO carry the Heat mustangs. Its an appearance package here in the SE but i am finding them more and more common on the road. I saw 2 just today for example driving home in just a few blocks. I personally am looking at buying one within a week.
Old 04-06-2007, 11:48 AM
POWERS
2nd Gear Member

I saw one here in SWFL the other day. I had just put the S/C on and was out test driving. I saw it from afar, it was orange with the body upgrades, and It got my hopes up that it was something to play with, but when i finally got up to it with its single exhaust and no head lights I felt like my dog does when he catches a rabbit in the yard getting all excited because he thinks its a new friend to play with but after the first minute the rabbit stops moving and its no fun anymore.
Old 04-26-2007, 11:36 AM
Hotel Romeo

I bought a Mustang HEAT in Jax, FL - it's a dress up package put on at ROUSH, for the V6's. It had a Warranty Card in the glove box from Roush. It came with a Roush Wing (Flat Black), Side Stripes, Hood Scoop & Flat Black Hood Stripe, HEAT Badge on rear and Heat # Badge on Dash. (mine is #190)....I called Roush and asked them about them and they are making them for the SE Ford Dealers and also a similar package for the South West called OUTLAW....

So Far I've added a K&N, SCT Tuner and Borla Muffler. I raced it at Gainesville April 7th and won their Tru Street Bracket Class and I also raced it at the Fun Ford Weekend in Atlanta April 14-15 and won the Street Ford Class the 14th and I won the Ultra Stang Class on the 15th. I loved the Grabber Orange color and the V-6 will save me some money on Ins. & Gas....I race the FFW Series and I'll be in Houston next weekend....

[IMG]local://upfiles/67671/A3DED0CA547345C6ACFBFB492DA74EF4.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/67671/30E3DBF2A75447E0B8AE4D3E7E661846.jpg[/IMG]
Old 04-26-2007, 12:41 PM
jettaflavor
I ♥ Acer

No offense.. but why would someone pay 5-10k more for an appearance package that no one has ever heard of..

it's like the "Neiman Marcus" edition on certain cars.. totally pointless..

Quick Reply: 2007 Mustang HEAT version