Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What are you compensating for?

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2007, 12:27 PM
Va. Stang
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: What are you compensating for?

Hell, where should I start? I guess I am compensating for lack fo pure "ME" pleasure for the last 25 years.Been working my A$$ off since I was 18.Raising two kids and putting em through college. Trying to be a good neighbor and friend to as many as possible.Putting up witha bitchin wife that finally left after 20 years.Driving a car to work for twenty years that was good for the family and gas mileage. But didn't put a smile on my face when I looked at in the garage. Didn't put a smile on my face when sat in it. Didn't put a smile on my face when I started it up andrevvedthe engine. Didn't put A smile on my face when I mashed the gas and it just barelygot out of its own way. And dang sure didn't make me smile when I worked on it. So I guess my Mustang is just a compensation for all thehard work and lack of driving smiles I have missed since I wasa younger fella.
I had a muscle car in the 70s and had a little dick. I have one now and still have a little dick. Some things never change. I can accept having a little dick. It was not my choice. I have what God gave me there. But he also let me have a nicea bank account that says I can have a nice F...ing car also. Little dick or big one...I just like the car!
Old 04-09-2007, 01:00 PM
Smokem
1st Gear Member

I am not compensating. I am over-confident and I like showing everyone I am better in addition to just knowing it.
Old 04-09-2007, 01:36 PM
05 Mustang GT
2nd Gear Member

No wife!!
Old 04-09-2007, 02:14 PM
feejay
2nd Gear Member

"For being way too cool and good looking to be caught dead in some ricey POS."

- or -

"At least it's a Mustang. What the hell are you compensating for in your rice-mobile?"

- or -

"I'd offer you a ride, but with all that sand in your pu$$y, I'm afraid you'd get it all over the seat."

Old 04-09-2007, 02:18 PM
Weed Racer
1st Gear Member

I've definitely heard the "compensating" and "mid life crisis" comments a few times.

I'm compensating for the fact that when the cars that my '05 emulates were current, I was 5 years old. I'm also compensating for the fact that I bust my *** for 50 something hours a week, and have been driving SUVs for too long.

As far as a mid life crisis is concerned: I may be 45, but I don't feel much different than I did when I was 20. There are plenty of women out there in their twenties and early 30s who can attest to that.

Ever notice that the people making these coments are screaming for a mid life crisis or booster shot of identity themselves?? Gee, I'm sorry that your life revolves around ferrying your house apes to and from soccer practice in your Plymouth Voyager. I would sooner die than do that dance.

Its a shame that people without the ***** to define theselves by whatever means feel a need to harrass those that do.

Screw them.

[sm=lame.gif]
Old 04-09-2007, 02:41 PM
BlackoutStang
1st Gear Member

My small *****.
Old 04-09-2007, 02:53 PM
Mudflap
5th Gear Member

My answer is "nothing". I like cars. Always have, always will. *shrug*
Old 04-09-2007, 03:01 PM
raserx
1st Gear Member

" sheep can never understand what the wolves are up to...."
Old 04-09-2007, 03:12 PM
Supernaut
2nd Gear Member

I'm compensating for your crappy car. And also the fact that my last car cost me $4000 in repairs, $500 at a time. Enough was enough.

I had agf who took me to a dive bar with a funk band. I was dancing like a freak all by myself in the middle of the room. Some guy is laughing at me and says to her "your bf is dancing like a fool." She says, "yeah, but he has a huge ****, so he can do anything he wants." HAHAHAHAHA. He looked devastated.
Old 04-09-2007, 03:48 PM
azstanglover
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Supernaut

I had agf who took me to a dive bar with a funk band. I was dancing like a freak all by myself in the middle of the room. Some guy is laughing at me and says to her "your bf is dancing like a fool." She says, "yeah, but he has a huge ****, so he can do anything he wants." HAHAHAHAHA. He looked devastated.
That is just too funny