Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Best thing from the '05's

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2005, 10:46 PM
xRockThePonyx
6th Gear Member

Default RE: Best thing from the '05's

Hmmm those are interesting. I've got a red 05 GT vert sitting on my desk.

Old 01-02-2005, 05:01 AM
GodMagnus
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 2000GT4.6

ORIGINAL: GodMagnus

Possibly the best thing to come from the '05 mustang line.

PS: V6 mustangs are a step away from turning me into a mustang hater. Roads are flooded with them.

http://www.tfsource.com/Reissues/BT-10/BT-10.htm
Dude dont be pissed off just because the 05s are faster and better looking than your car.

BTW the V6 mustang is what keeps the entire mustang line alive. No v6, no mustang, plain and simple.

What do you want, a 80,000 car like the viper than nobody can afford?
Ok dick hole, i simply said it was the best thing to come from them. You and the other dickhole (casper) need to stop and think for a second. . . ..i never said they were ****, i just happen to be a huge transformer fan, and got really excited when my favorite line of cars was turned into a transformer.
Old 01-02-2005, 01:20 PM
STKClutch
2nd Gear Member

That is awsome
Old 01-02-2005, 03:05 PM
Casper98GT
I ♥ Acer

Ok dick hole, i simply said it was the best thing to come from them. You and the other dickhole (casper).
Hey maybe you need to go back and read what i wrote AGAIN... I am on youre side you moron. lol. I was replying to his quote... NOT YOURES!
Old 01-02-2005, 03:12 PM
2000GT4.6
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Casper98GT

Dude dont be pissed off just because the 05s are faster and better looking than your car.
If i went back to every post about people not liking to 2005 Stang, you reply with this same quote EVERY ****ing time. You need to get off the 05 horse already... Its getting old.

If someone doesnt like the 05, it doesnt mean they cant afford it or dont like it cause its faster. SOME PEOPLE JUST DONT LIKE THEM... What cant you understand about that?
Thats because 98 percent of the time it isnt true. Arn't you the guy that was calling it a "***** car", even though your MODDED ride isnt capable of keeping up with a stock one without juice (and barely with it on).

Tell ya what, why dont you wait about 2 years, and then come back and see how many people who said they didnt like it start liking it, when the prices come down (used models). The same **** happened when the 5.0s came out, the same **** came out when the new 4.6 came out, and the same **** happened when the 99+ came out. Then low and behold 2-3 years later.......
Old 01-02-2005, 06:09 PM
GodMagnus
1st Gear Member

Ok dick hole, i simply said it was the best thing to come from them. You and the other dickhole (casper).
Hey maybe you need to go back and read what i wrote AGAIN... I am on youre side you moron. lol. I was replying to his quote... NOT YOURES!
oopsie, didn't read between the lines, got a little pissed. . . sorry.
Old 01-02-2005, 06:11 PM
GodMagnus
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 2000GT4.6

If i went back to every post about people not liking to 2005 Stang, you reply with this same quote EVERY ****ing time. You need to get off the 05 horse already... Its getting old.

If someone doesnt like the 05, it doesnt mean they cant afford it or dont like it cause its faster. SOME PEOPLE JUST DONT LIKE THEM... What cant you understand about that?
Thats because 98 percent of the time it isnt true. Arn't you the guy that was calling it a "***** car", even though your MODDED ride isnt capable of keeping up with a stock one without juice (and barely with it on).

Tell ya what, why dont you wait about 2 years, and then come back and see how many people who said they didnt like it start liking it, when the prices come down (used models). The same **** happened when the 5.0s came out, the same **** came out when the new 4.6 came out, and the same **** happened when the 99+ came out. Then low and behold 2-3 years later.......
jesus. . . . . . . .
Old 01-02-2005, 07:42 PM
Casper98GT
I ♥ Acer

Hmmm... i still dont like the 99+.... So i dont really know where you plan on going with this.. It doesnt matter how much time you give me. I will not like the 05's. They just dont appeal to me. Thats all. Its pretty simple when you think about it.

Also, i just realized that its not us who care about performance.... Its just you. I did say the new 05s are "sissy cars" I've driven plenty and still dont see whats so amazing. Its just too smooth for me. Yeah sure once i drive a modd'd one i might change my mind.. But still. I WILL NEVER like the appearence of them. simple!

Yup. My car will get shut down by a 05 stock for stock. I REALLY hope it would. even mine modd'd. Maybe becaise they have 80-90 more HP than i do. Even with my 5-6 simple mods. I dont even have MAF, TB, upper plenum, headers. any suspension of any sort. Except springs. I COULD do alot more with it, including heads and cams and then shut you up. But why?

Once spring hits im getting a FOX... Yup. Thats right. Insted of using my FORD discounts to buy a new 05 GT... Im buying a FOX.

Ok
Old 01-03-2005, 03:41 AM
GodMagnus
1st Gear Member

And to think, all this **** over a transformer.
Old 01-03-2005, 10:19 AM
96GTponyup
2nd Gear Member

I have My Color in my 05. I wonder how rare that will be?
ORIGINAL: raddroxx

MY COLOR if you've already got it. You may be owning a rare car.

Quick Reply: Best thing from the '05's