Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ordered!

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2005, 04:10 AM
getnmineinmay

Default Ordered!

Silver GT Deluxe w/ dark charcoal cloth int no opt's except for shaker 500 (hope it works) for $24,675. Good deal? I'm gonna have to drive about 3 hrs to get it but he11, that's about 1500 less than what I'd been quoted (on the Costco plan no less) by a local dealer.

Literally, I'm not getting to sleep till late thinking about bringing it back home. Near Abilene there are some nice twisty curvies en route back to Ft. Worth. My wife will be a couple of miles ahead scouting for bear and radio-ing me. Should be one hell of a break-in!
Old 01-22-2005, 04:27 AM
biged3
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Ordered!

Congratulations on the new stang. Be careful and watch out for the DPW.
Old 01-24-2005, 02:18 AM
Daniel60
5th Gear Member

Enjoy your new car and remember its a magnet for chicks.
Old 01-24-2005, 02:31 AM
Earl
1st Gear Member

Maybe it will be in Fort Worth...dunno.

I hardly get a second glance here in Plano. Guess there are too dang many Ferraris and Masseratis or maybe its all the damn V6 stangs running around. I think the newness is starting to wear off - have gotten a few comments and stares with my new black GT but not as many as I expected.

Lets see if a nice loud Borla exhaust and silver stripes don't get a few more stares....yeah I know, 41 and having a midlife crisis....deal with it And no wifey, you still can't drive it!

Getmine, if'n you aren't wanting to wait so long there is one at the dealership I got mine at on Friday (North Central Ford, Richardson). Or it will be there in a day or two if it isn't there yet. A windveil blue Premium GT so it may have more options than you want. Think its MSRP was 28k and change.

Online inventories didn't show any Deluxe trim GTs in the metroplex that I can remember - just about all were Premium and stick shift.

Earl
Old 01-24-2005, 03:40 AM
getnmineinmay

ORIGINAL: Earl

Maybe it will be in Fort Worth...dunno.

I hardly get a second glance here in Plano. Guess there are too dang many Ferraris and Masseratis or maybe its all the damn V6 stangs running around. I think the newness is starting to wear off - have gotten a few comments and stares with my new black GT but not as many as I expected.

Lets see if a nice loud Borla exhaust and silver stripes don't get a few more stares....yeah I know, 41 and having a midlife crisis....deal with it And no wifey, you still can't drive it!

Getmine, if'n you aren't wanting to wait so long there is one at the dealership I got mine at on Friday (North Central Ford, Richardson). Or it will be there in a day or two if it isn't there yet. A windveil blue Premium GT so it may have more options than you want. Think its MSRP was 28k and change.

Online inventories didn't show any Deluxe trim GTs in the metroplex that I can remember - just about all were Premium and stick shift.

Earl
Thanks for the tip! As it turns out that dealer was where i got my first quote....couldn't pass up the discount i got from BFE Ford though. I'm with you though, i think white stripes on the satin silver base will look pretty good, and i'm thinking of a borla axle-back, with bassani x-pipes are also near the top of the list.