Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

More Accident Threads :( *NOW WITH PICS*

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2007, 09:03 PM
Eleanor06
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: More Accident Threads :(

I'm just saying they can turn this around and say you pulled out in front of them.You do have pics
but in court the girls insurance could say you backed up then took the pic.And being the damage on her car is in the middle
gives her a little leverage saying she was past you and you ran into her.I'm not trying to worry you or say it's your fault !
I've just been there done that and had the tables turned because I didn't have a police report,just giving you a heads up
in case this girl tries that.....hopefully not, good luck !
Old 09-05-2007, 09:07 PM
bmk
2nd Gear Member

my car stalled during the accident when i freaked out when she came by and hit me and i took my foot off the clutch. as you can see i was only sticking out by like 2-3 feet just to see around that green truck to make a right turn. there was nobody to my left that would be in the correct lane i was turning into. i also have witnesses of her speed and the pictures show the wrong lane she was in
Old 09-05-2007, 09:50 PM
pascal
S197 Section Modder-ator

You guys will think I'm nuts but I'm looking into putting a spy cam in my cars like cops do so douche bags in the wrong that try to screw you will be on tape.
I'm so tired of morons runing lights and stop sign.
In 8 years here in FL, I got hit 3 times. The 2 fisrt times, the cars were totaled and the last time (april 06) it was close ($11000 in my 70 cougar).
I'll kill the next bastard. I've had it, I'll try to aim for the driver's door and put the pedal to the floor. I probably won't have time but I'm pisst thinking about it.
Old 09-05-2007, 10:33 PM
Simon1
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: FrostByte

Dosnt matter if it was on public or private property.
In some States, most the vehicle code does not apply to private property. In CA this is the case. If someone gets in a private property, non injurytraffic collision, there won't be an accident report. The only traffic laws that effect private property in CA is DUI, reckless driving and vehicular manslaughter type offenses.

In private parking lots, you can add driver's license requirements and parking issue laws. Since this was at a school, it should be public property, if so, the school cop should have taken a report.

You were wise to take photographs and witnesses.

It looks minor and is very repairable. Be happy it wasn't worse.
Old 09-05-2007, 10:41 PM
Mister Roper
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: bmk

my car stalled during the accident when i freaked out when she came by and hit me and i took my foot off the clutch. as you can see i was only sticking out by like 2-3 feet just to see around that green truck to make a right turn. there was nobody to my left that would be in the correct lane i was turning into. i also have witnesses of her speed and the pictures show the wrong lane she was in
How did she hit you with the side of her car?
Old 09-05-2007, 10:45 PM
Burnsy
5th Gear Member

^^ thats true, before i go tmy license i was driving on a private road, got into an accident, but wasnt in trouble because u technically dont need a license to drive on a private road - before u freak out i had my permit, and was just turning the car around for my parents
Old 09-06-2007, 06:55 AM
bmk
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Mister Roper

ORIGINAL: bmk

How did she hit you with the side of her car?
i was maybe moving around 3-5mph(i was rolling to see around the green truck). she was going about 45mph and on the wrong side of he road. so, im going to say she hit me
Old 09-06-2007, 07:17 AM
osp1560

Did ya get a pic of her??? It's good to have a pic of the driver so you can readily identify them later, it also show they were at the scene...
[align=left] [/align]
Old 09-06-2007, 09:48 AM
ohnoesaz
5th Gear Member

Wait a minute..... Is it me or does she look really hot? Maybe you should make her another offer for paying up....
Old 09-06-2007, 10:31 AM
07BLACKGT
5th Gear Member

New mustangs are strong! A few scrathes on you and a big dent in the side of hers... muaaaahahhaha.

Now you can get a roush front facia! YEAHH!

Quick Reply: More Accident Threads :( *NOW WITH PICS*