Go Back   MustangForums.com > Ford Mustang Tech > 2005 - 2014 Mustangs
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

2005 - 2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.

Welcome to Mustang Forums!
Welcome to Mustang Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

Where can you get the Super Snake emblems?

Old 06-14-2008, 07:56 PM   #41
cheftjpeck
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Where can you get the Super Snake emblems?

Quote:
ORIGINAL: Orion_240

Quote:
ORIGINAL: SonicBlue05GT

Quote:
ORIGINAL: ThaiCobra

Quote:
ORIGINAL: Revlefty

I'm glad they don't sell them, wish they didn't sell the regular Cobra emblems either.
yeah! those mother f's putting cooler looking emblems on their cars. that type of behavior is beneath me.
it's called posing. you might as well put Ferrari emblems on it.

GAY.
I believe they've got them on sale at PoseMart!
For all the posing posers who pose, pose, pose!
so orion, are you for or against what you call posing..I mean on another thread (Supercharged gt vs shelby 500) you advised to pose and have a better car did you not....quote below...just curious...LOL..

don't get it... the GT500 IS a supercharged Mustang...

Neither one goes to Shelby Automotive.
That would be the GT500KR, which blow both away!

You can generally turn any GT into a GT500 yourself for less and it should be lighter and just as fast, assuming you spent enough $$$
This ad is not displayed to registered or logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Mustang Forums!
2008 SHELBY GT500 built 4/21/2008 #6097 / 6513 COUPES: #807 / 869 in VISTA BLUE
VISTA BLUE WITH WHITE STRIPES
FRPP CAI FRPP KR Axlebacks , LP Xpipe w High flow cats
VMP TVS
FRPP Lowering Springs, J&M Adj UCA, J&M LCA's,SVT Handling Package
676rwhp / 667 torque
cheftjpeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2008, 07:59 PM   #42
gdiesel
1st Gear Member

Put whatever you want on your car...One thing I've learned since becoming a Mustang owner again is that there are so many models, conversions, and aftermarket editions that most people don't know one from another.

+G+DIESEL+BODYBUILDING
myspace.com/gdieselbodybuilding
GT vert "Black Sunshine"
08 Commander LTD 4x4 V8
gdiesel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2008, 08:31 PM   #43
andyukok442

firstly this forum wasn't started by me I merely was interested in the topic.
secondly if you read my comments I am seeking emblems (as the was the forums designated topic) not a silly argument about to pose or not to pose, maybe you should start up a forum and discuss that there if that's your thing.
Deep Dish Bullitt Wheels & Nitto 555 Tyres 18x10/295/45 Rear - 18x9/255/45 Front
Pro5.0 Short Shift Shifter - Motive 4:30 Gears - Pypes Violator Axelback Mufflers
andyukok442 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2008, 08:40 PM   #44
andyukok442

I agree...
by the way sweet looking car mate!

Quote:
ORIGINAL: 1morepart

Quote:
ORIGINAL: Ortoch

what does it matter hes not putting the emblems on your car... i swear if someone takes their GT emblems off they are called a sleeper or w/e and nothing is wrong with it but if someone wants to go up in the food chain God forbid *shakes hands wildly in air*

I think that yall should just calm down and let the man do what he wants with HIS f-in car and stop flaming... i been here for 3 months and half the posts in this forum are just filled with people responding with non-constructive, stupid, flaming posts about nothing
this is a huge "problem" with this forum.....like you, i don't care if you put chevy badges on it..it's your car...you came for advice, but of course got burned.....this is another reason we can't have live chat...because of back and forth stabs......cobra, do whatever the hell you want too....
Deep Dish Bullitt Wheels & Nitto 555 Tyres 18x10/295/45 Rear - 18x9/255/45 Front
Pro5.0 Short Shift Shifter - Motive 4:30 Gears - Pypes Violator Axelback Mufflers
Old 06-14-2008, 08:53 PM   #45
andyukok442

Now back to the topic in hand, has anyone seen these emblems anywhere for sale?
Old 06-14-2008, 09:03 PM   #46
cheftjpeck
5th Gear Member

Quote:
ORIGINAL: andyukok442

Now back to the topic in hand, has anyone seen these emblems anywhere for sale?
I have not.....I tried searching for them about 2 months ago before I sold my tribute car and could not find them...sorry.[&o]..good luck in your search and project...as far as the poser BS....its just that...BS....[8D]
2008 SHELBY GT500 built 4/21/2008 #6097 / 6513 COUPES: #807 / 869 in VISTA BLUE
VISTA BLUE WITH WHITE STRIPES
FRPP CAI FRPP KR Axlebacks , LP Xpipe w High flow cats
VMP TVS
FRPP Lowering Springs, J&M Adj UCA, J&M LCA's,SVT Handling Package
676rwhp / 667 torque
cheftjpeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2008, 11:15 PM   #47
andyukok442

thanks mate. I'm not too worried if i get any or not...
Old 06-14-2008, 11:20 PM   #48
MustangD
2nd Gear Member

Vehicle: 2005, Mustang GT, Mineral Grey

Quote:
ORIGINAL: Revlefty

I'm glad they don't sell them, wish they didn't sell the regular Cobra emblems either.
+1 Click the image to open in full size.
Old 06-24-2008, 01:46 PM   #49
gem427

Did anyone ever come up with any info on emblems? I have no desire for Super Snake emblems but I do like the look. I am looking for someone that can make the 2 side pieces that go on each side of the snake. They can be plain and I'll add my own lettering somehow or they can be finished pieces. I would like the left side to say "SVT and special vehicle team under it" and the other side can simply say "Shelby GT500" or just "GT500"
gem427 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 02:08 PM   #50
cbrstng08
2nd Gear Member

Vehicle: 2008 GT

I dont see what the problem is with the snake, I like it alot and think it is much better looking than the stock GT symbol, and technically there is no cobra right now, there is cobra badging on the Shelby GT500 but it is not called a cobra or labled as one, it is labled as a Shleby GT500. So right now an S197 Ford Mustang Cobra is open to anyones interpretation as one does not exist. The cobra emblem is a ford trademark not Shelby's so i don't see why it should be associated with him.

Call it what you want, cloning, posing, tribute, whatever. In the end it his car and he can do to it whatever he wants that makes him happy.

Awaiting Install: H&R Race Springs, BMR LCA Relo. Brackets, Steeda PHB and Brace, Boost Brothers LT's, and J&M Camber Plates!

cbrstng08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 03:02 PM   #51
andyukok442

plus the fact all shelby parts are used, be it me or shelby who bolts them on the outcome is the same...a car that looks like a shelby (which is the style I like) but may not perform the same due to less performance...to tell you the truth i'd like to see some shelby GT 500 drivers keep up with me on a track (not a drag strip obviously), my car handles exceptionally well after suspension/chassis mods...
Old 06-24-2008, 03:47 PM   #52
suoperdave84
4th Gear Member

I can make custom emblems. I would need a set of the cobra emblems sent to me (which I will return to you), plus quite a bit of money. I can't make metal emblems but silver painted plastic....we're talking hand made here...I don't have a CNC machine. If interested PM me.

Click the image to open in full size.

Bucephalus
'07 Alloy Metallic Mustang GT
Brenspeed JLT CAI
Eibach Pro kit
20" Silver Foose Nitrous Wheels
Motive 4.10s

CHECK OUT MY BOOK TRAILER (MOVIE TRAILER)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIWyr_h-Baw

www.davidjguyton.com
suoperdave84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 12:27 AM   #53
ThaiCobra
3rd Gear Member

Quote:
ORIGINAL: andyukok442

yo can you post some more pictures of your car? me likey.
Old 06-26-2008, 12:39 AM   #54
Hifonix
2nd Gear Member

People clone cars all the time. Charger owners try and clone srt8 mustangs the gt 500.

1987 Buick Grand National 3.8L Turbo
K&N Filter
Magnaflow Exhaust
Applied Technologies Chip
LOOKING TO BUY 2003-2004 COBRA PM ME.
Hifonix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 05:43 AM   #55
Ruffnuts
2nd Gear Member

I have not seen those emblems anywhere but I do know a good artist can make them for you. You may want to search out some Harley specialty shops who do alot of custom work and see what they can do.
However I only have one thing to add to those who put cobra or ss or whatever on there car... If you have the performance to back up the badging then go for it that way you wont embaress the Mustang world when you get challenged or show your car. The exact thing alot of us laugh at ricers for we do ourselves. When others see a cobra emblem they think wow that thing has some serious ***** and when they see a super snake emblem they go holy **** what a rocket but if you can't back that up then its just sad. I am all for do whatever you want but PLEASE don't stoop to ricers level of badging. Be proud of what you have and don't try to fool others with what it doesn't have. I have a GT with ever exterior gt500 part minus the badges (still in my garage) and I am north of 600 to the rear wheels but I dont want to try and fool someone into thinking I have a gt500.
Ruffnuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 06:11 AM   #56
chain1
4th Gear Member

Vehicle: 2014 GT/CS

Quote:
ORIGINAL: Ruffnuts

I have not seen those emblems anywhere but I do know a good artist can make them for you. You may want to search out some Harley specialty shops who do alot of custom work and see what they can do.
However I only have one thing to add to those who put cobra or ss or whatever on there car... If you have the performance to back up the badging then go for it that way you wont embaress the Mustang world when you get challenged or show your car. The exact thing alot of us laugh at ricers for we do ourselves. When others see a cobra emblem they think wow that thing has some serious ***** and when they see a super snake emblem they go holy **** what a rocket but if you can't back that up then its just sad. I am all for do whatever you want but PLEASE don't stoop to ricers level of badging. Be proud of what you have and don't try to fool others with what it doesn't have. I have a GT with ever exterior gt500 part minus the badges (still in my garage) and I am north of 600 to the rear wheels but I dont want to try and fool someone into thinking I have a gt500.
Well said. I too am all for doing whatever you want with your car. Just don't fool yourself into thinking that putting a SuperSnake badge on a GT is any different from putting a GT badge on a V-6 or a Type-R badge on a regular civic. If you can live with that, then go nuts!
chain1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 06:55 AM   #57
flounderlipps
2nd Gear Member

Vehicle: 06 Mustang

Quote:
ORIGINAL: ReaperGT

I like that girl........ er........ car.
If she has implants,is she is a poser?

mods to come: fuzzzy dice, strawberry air freshner, floor mats, compass, clover leaf key chain

flounderlipps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 07:43 AM   #58
zkiller
4th Gear Member

Vehicle: 1997 Chevrolet Corvette

Quote:
its his car, let him do whatever he wants, if he wants to clone a super snake thats fine.
Sure he can pose all he wants, but that doesn't mean we can't think it is funny.
Posing, tributes, clones they are all the same thing. As far as I am concerned you can put on freakin' Z06 or ZR1 badges and pretend you're driving a Corvette too.
zkiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 08:22 AM   #59
PSUSkier
2nd Gear Member

Vehicle: 2008 Mustang
PSU Skier

I'm really finding it amusing how much people get up in arms over this type of thing. "OH GOD! IT'S ANOTHER *insert tribute/clone/someone who wants to put a cobra on a microwave*! GET THE LYNCHING ROPE!" Seriously. Take a deep breath, look around at what you're getting pissed about. Someone doing something with their car. Those of you who have Super Snakes proper, I could half understand that, but people with GT's bitching about it... Seriously, get a life.
PSUSkier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 03:50 PM   #60
fadetoblack172
1st Gear Member

i say if you put a cobra on your car you prolly should have some boost to back it up
Old 06-26-2008, 03:50 PM
MustangForums
Ford Mustang

Paid Advertisement

Tags
2006, 2010, bluestars, emblem, emblems, fake, ford, grill, mustang, placement, sale, shelby, snake, super, supersnake, wrecked