Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Where can you get the Super Snake emblems?

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2008, 07:56 PM
cheftjpeck
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Where can you get the Super Snake emblems?

ORIGINAL: Orion_240

ORIGINAL: SonicBlue05GT

ORIGINAL: ThaiCobra

ORIGINAL: Revlefty

I'm glad they don't sell them, wish they didn't sell the regular Cobra emblems either.
yeah! those mother f's putting cooler looking emblems on their cars. that type of behavior is beneath me.
it's called posing. you might as well put Ferrari emblems on it.

GAY.
I believe they've got them on sale at PoseMart!
For all the posing posers who pose, pose, pose!
so orion, are you for or against what you call posing..I mean on another thread (Supercharged gt vs shelby 500) you advised to pose and have a better car did you not....quote below...just curious...LOL..

don't get it... the GT500 IS a supercharged Mustang...

Neither one goes to Shelby Automotive.
That would be the GT500KR, which blow both away!

You can generally turn any GT into a GT500 yourself for less and it should be lighter and just as fast, assuming you spent enough $$$
Old 06-14-2008, 07:59 PM
gdiesel
1st Gear Member

Put whatever you want on your car...One thing I've learned since becoming a Mustang owner again is that there are so many models, conversions, and aftermarket editions that most people don't know one from another.
Old 06-14-2008, 08:31 PM
andyukok442

firstly this forum wasn't started by me I merely was interested in the topic.
secondly if you read my comments I am seeking emblems (as the was the forums designated topic) not a silly argument about to pose or not to pose, maybe you should start up a forum and discuss that there if that's your thing.
Old 06-14-2008, 08:40 PM
andyukok442

I agree...
by the way sweet looking car mate!

ORIGINAL: 1morepart

ORIGINAL: Ortoch

what does it matter hes not putting the emblems on your car... i swear if someone takes their GT emblems off they are called a sleeper or w/e and nothing is wrong with it but if someone wants to go up in the food chain God forbid *shakes hands wildly in air*

I think that yall should just calm down and let the man do what he wants with HIS f-in car and stop flaming... i been here for 3 months and half the posts in this forum are just filled with people responding with non-constructive, stupid, flaming posts about nothing
this is a huge "problem" with this forum.....like you, i don't care if you put chevy badges on it..it's your car...you came for advice, but of course got burned.....this is another reason we can't have live chat...because of back and forth stabs......cobra, do whatever the hell you want too....
Old 06-14-2008, 08:53 PM
andyukok442

Now back to the topic in hand, has anyone seen these emblems anywhere for sale?
Old 06-14-2008, 09:03 PM
cheftjpeck
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: andyukok442

Now back to the topic in hand, has anyone seen these emblems anywhere for sale?
I have not.....I tried searching for them about 2 months ago before I sold my tribute car and could not find them...sorry.[&o]..good luck in your search and project...as far as the poser BS....its just that...BS....[8D]
Old 06-14-2008, 11:15 PM
andyukok442

thanks mate. I'm not too worried if i get any or not...
Old 06-14-2008, 11:20 PM
MustangD
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Revlefty

I'm glad they don't sell them, wish they didn't sell the regular Cobra emblems either.
+1
Old 06-24-2008, 01:46 PM
gem427

Did anyone ever come up with any info on emblems? I have no desire for Super Snake emblems but I do like the look. I am looking for someone that can make the 2 side pieces that go on each side of the snake. They can be plain and I'll add my own lettering somehow or they can be finished pieces. I would like the left side to say "SVT and special vehicle team under it" and the other side can simply say "Shelby GT500" or just "GT500"
Old 06-24-2008, 02:08 PM
cbrstng08
2nd Gear Member

I dont see what the problem is with the snake, I like it alot and think it is much better looking than the stock GT symbol, and technically there is no cobra right now, there is cobra badging on the Shelby GT500 but it is not called a cobra or labled as one, it is labled as a Shleby GT500. So right now an S197 Ford Mustang Cobra is open to anyones interpretation as one does not exist. The cobra emblem is a ford trademark not Shelby's so i don't see why it should be associated with him.

Call it what you want, cloning, posing, tribute, whatever. In the end it his car and he can do to it whatever he wants that makes him happy.

Quick Reply: Where can you get the Super Snake emblems?