Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Where can you get the Super Snake emblems?

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2008, 03:02 PM
andyukok442

Default RE: Where can you get the Super Snake emblems?

plus the fact all shelby parts are used, be it me or shelby who bolts them on the outcome is the same...a car that looks like a shelby (which is the style I like) but may not perform the same due to less performance...to tell you the truth i'd like to see some shelby GT 500 drivers keep up with me on a track (not a drag strip obviously), my car handles exceptionally well after suspension/chassis mods...
Old 06-24-2008, 03:47 PM
suoperdave84
4th Gear Member

I can make custom emblems. I would need a set of the cobra emblems sent to me (which I will return to you), plus quite a bit of money. I can't make metal emblems but silver painted plastic....we're talking hand made here...I don't have a CNC machine. If interested PM me.

Old 06-26-2008, 12:27 AM
ThaiCobra
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: andyukok442

yo can you post some more pictures of your car? me likey.
Old 06-26-2008, 12:39 AM
Hifonix
2nd Gear Member

People clone cars all the time. Charger owners try and clone srt8 mustangs the gt 500.
Old 06-26-2008, 05:43 AM
Ruffnuts
2nd Gear Member

I have not seen those emblems anywhere but I do know a good artist can make them for you. You may want to search out some Harley specialty shops who do alot of custom work and see what they can do.
However I only have one thing to add to those who put cobra or ss or whatever on there car... If you have the performance to back up the badging then go for it that way you wont embaress the Mustang world when you get challenged or show your car. The exact thing alot of us laugh at ricers for we do ourselves. When others see a cobra emblem they think wow that thing has some serious ***** and when they see a super snake emblem they go holy **** what a rocket but if you can't back that up then its just sad. I am all for do whatever you want but PLEASE don't stoop to ricers level of badging. Be proud of what you have and don't try to fool others with what it doesn't have. I have a GT with ever exterior gt500 part minus the badges (still in my garage) and I am north of 600 to the rear wheels but I dont want to try and fool someone into thinking I have a gt500.
Old 06-26-2008, 06:11 AM
chain1
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Ruffnuts

I have not seen those emblems anywhere but I do know a good artist can make them for you. You may want to search out some Harley specialty shops who do alot of custom work and see what they can do.
However I only have one thing to add to those who put cobra or ss or whatever on there car... If you have the performance to back up the badging then go for it that way you wont embaress the Mustang world when you get challenged or show your car. The exact thing alot of us laugh at ricers for we do ourselves. When others see a cobra emblem they think wow that thing has some serious ***** and when they see a super snake emblem they go holy **** what a rocket but if you can't back that up then its just sad. I am all for do whatever you want but PLEASE don't stoop to ricers level of badging. Be proud of what you have and don't try to fool others with what it doesn't have. I have a GT with ever exterior gt500 part minus the badges (still in my garage) and I am north of 600 to the rear wheels but I dont want to try and fool someone into thinking I have a gt500.
Well said. I too am all for doing whatever you want with your car. Just don't fool yourself into thinking that putting a SuperSnake badge on a GT is any different from putting a GT badge on a V-6 or a Type-R badge on a regular civic. If you can live with that, then go nuts!
Old 06-26-2008, 06:55 AM
flounderlipps
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: ReaperGT

I like that girl........ er........ car.
If she has implants,is she is a poser?
Old 06-26-2008, 07:43 AM
zkiller
4th Gear Member

its his car, let him do whatever he wants, if he wants to clone a super snake thats fine.
Sure he can pose all he wants, but that doesn't mean we can't think it is funny.
Posing, tributes, clones they are all the same thing. As far as I am concerned you can put on freakin' Z06 or ZR1 badges and pretend you're driving a Corvette too.
Old 06-26-2008, 08:22 AM
PSUSkier
2nd Gear Member

I'm really finding it amusing how much people get up in arms over this type of thing. "OH GOD! IT'S ANOTHER *insert tribute/clone/someone who wants to put a cobra on a microwave*! GET THE LYNCHING ROPE!" Seriously. Take a deep breath, look around at what you're getting pissed about. Someone doing something with their car. Those of you who have Super Snakes proper, I could half understand that, but people with GT's bitching about it... Seriously, get a life.
Old 06-26-2008, 03:50 PM
fadetoblack172
1st Gear Member

i say if you put a cobra on your car you prolly should have some boost to back it up

Quick Reply: Where can you get the Super Snake emblems?