Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Where can you get the Super Snake emblems?

Old 06-26-2008, 05:31 PM
AlloySixxer
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: Where can you get the Super Snake emblems?

I heard somewhere that a full SuperSnake conversion could only be done by authorized dealers/companies. You cannot buy the badges, and I'm not sure you can buy all the performance parts either. The full conversion would have to be done to a GT500 not a GT anyway.
Old 08-10-2008, 07:36 PM
seanwheeler1969

Ebay has the Super Snake Emblems. Just Listed!
Old 08-10-2008, 07:58 PM
mattblasi
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: ThaiCobra

A MF member was good enough to make me stripes just like the Super Snake, but I am still looking for the emblems for my project.

anyone know where I could get them?

I am not going to read through all of these posts and am not sure if you found were to get them or not but I know you can. Rick from Springfield Motorsport has gotten them for at least one customer I know of because I just shot the car for an upcoming edition Mustang Enthusiast. I'll get some photos but the customers car that they went on is a GT500 with all of the Super Snake mods minus the flat black stripe. The car has a metallic red painted stripe and the owner did not want to give that up, unfortunately with the SS package you MUST do the flat black stripes.

Old 08-11-2008, 08:59 AM
andyukok442

mattblasi!
i saw only standard GT 500 emblems on that car, if that's the car you were talking about.
i must admit though its an impressive car, if only i could afford the blower...there again they seem to not have upgraded the clutch or suspension, those mods are a must when pulling all that power. If it were just the blower cost alone that would not be so bad but with a decent clutch you're looking at $9K easy.
Old 08-11-2008, 10:30 AM
abarker8541
3rd Gear Member

make up some of your own emblems and have someone on here make them. but if you want the SS emblems i cant blame you.
Old 08-11-2008, 10:53 AM
cheftjpeck
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: seanwheeler1969

Ebay has the Super Snake Emblems. Just Listed!
+1...but $250 yikes
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Musta...spagenameZWDVW
Old 08-11-2008, 11:02 AM
mattblasi
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: andyukok442

mattblasi!
i saw only standard GT 500 emblems on that car, if that's the car you were talking about.
i must admit though its an impressive car, if only i could afford the blower...there again they seem to not have upgraded the clutch or suspension, those mods are a must when pulling all that power. If it were just the blower cost alone that would not be so bad but with a decent clutch you're looking at $9K easy.
The car has had everything done, I think if you are talking about what is on Rick's site it may not be the most current as we are redesigning the entire site at the moment so updates on his site have slowed a bit. Also the full details of the build are set for an article feature in Mustang Enthusiast Magazine so he may not have decided to put EVERYTHING on there. It is something you would need to take up with him.

Here are shots of the GT500 with the Super Snake badges, these were taken before the brake ducts had been put in (they are on the car now thought):

Old 08-11-2008, 11:43 AM
andyukok442

that is a nice job...any idea what the final cost was? was this car a GT500 or a GT Mustang before, I see it has the big block in it.
those SS emblems are way too pricey, i'm not that interested in them lol
Old 08-11-2008, 12:06 PM
mattblasi
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: andyukok442

that is a nice job...any idea what the final cost was? was this car a GT500 or a GT Mustang before, I see it has the big block in it.
those SS emblems are way too pricey, i'm not that interested in them lol

I'm not sure how much the SS emblems were, you could call rick and ask him how much he can order them for. I know he could get them again. I would admit if it is a few hundred $ I would not do it.

As for this car it was originally a black GT500, final cost I am not sure.
Old 08-12-2008, 08:29 PM
01GT4.6
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by cheftjpeck
this may or may not be the same guy but if this is SD Wheeler I'd think twice. SD is probably one of the most hated guys in the Mustang community and is known for ripping people off, if you don't believe me, look around on other forums. But like I said this may not be the same guy but I'd look into it before sending any $$.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Where can you get the Super Snake emblems?