Go Back   MustangForums.com > Ford Mustang Tech > 2005 - 2014 Mustangs
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

2005 - 2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by Latemodel Restoration

Welcome to Mustang Forums!
Welcome to Mustang Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

Old 06-02-2011, 02:16 AM   #81
aaquib1992
4th Gear Member

Vehicle: 2008, V6, PP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young_Gun View Post
I've been looking for side emblems for my fenders but I can't find any. Know where I can get some? I LOVE them on all color Mustangs, especially black/G5 gray, and white. Yours look amazing.
Thanks man, you could get them off ebay for like $50 I think, or maybe if you want you could get them directly from ford but they'll rape you on the price lol. AM has some faux "emblems" but they are WAY bigger than the actual ones, and they don't have a mirrored emblem for the opposite side.

I think the emblems themselves are stuck on with 3M tape or some adhesive stuff, but ill take a look tomorrow if you want, and try to get behind one of them. But I seriously doubt you need to drill any holes to mount them.
This ad is not displayed to registered or logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Mustang Forums!

Steeda CAI, 91 tune, GT axle-backs w/ H-pipe, P/P stock TB. Dinosaurs!
aaquib1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 10:39 AM   #82
crawlina

Vehicle: 2005 Ford Mustang

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian70068 View Post
[sm=hail.gif]Click the image to open in full size.
You can find what you are seeking at Champion Mustang.

http://www.championmustang.com/moder...er-c-3650.html http://mustangforums.com/forum/image...on_playing.gif
crawlina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 10:40 AM   #83
crawlina

Quote:
Originally Posted by crawlina View Post
Sorry, here's a better link.
http://www.championmustang.com/moder...er-c-3650.html
Old 06-04-2011, 12:22 PM   #84
forensicsteve
4th Gear Member

Vehicle: Street car: viper srt10 coupe, 505 ci

What a sad thread...making your car look like something it is NOT. What is even sadder, is the number of stang owners that share the need to counterfeit their vehicle. V6s that dress up as GTs...GTs that dress up as GT500s...cobras etc etc.

The number of companies out there that supply these emblems and such, shows what a healthy market there is for visual pretense.
forensicsteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 02:32 PM   #85
crawlina

Quote:
Originally Posted by forensicsteve View Post
What a sad thread...making your car look like something it is NOT. What is even sadder, is the number of stang owners that share the need to counterfeit their vehicle. V6s that dress up as GTs...GTs that dress up as GT500s...cobras etc etc.

The number of companies out there that supply these emblems and such, shows what a healthy market there is for visual pretense.
It's amaizing that people care what other people do with their cars. If someone wants to place an emblem on their car, let them. If someone wants to paint their car the color of crap, let them. It's their car, they paid for it. This is America, freedom is our cornerstone. For those who oppose anyone's freedom of dressing up their cars, opposes the cornerstone of America. These people want to control what others do and say. There's a simple title to whom these people are. Communist or DemoRATS! They're both interchangeable. Tomato or ToMato. End result they want to take away our freedom to do what we want with our own property. I'm sure some of the Communist or DemoRATS out there will respond back to this statement to defend their right to control what others can do with their own property. This country is full of these kind of people. They can't sleep at night because someone they don't know on the other side of the country is planing to place an emblem on their car! Watch out public, the emblem police is watching! Get a life!

Old 06-05-2011, 02:52 PM   #86
BLKSTAGE3
1st Gear Member

Vehicle: 07, Ford, Stage 3 Roush

You can do whatever you want with your car your entitled to it you paid for it, but... You will lose all of my respect along with many others. I see plenty of mustangs dressed up as things they're not. I think it's just trying to be something your not.

Having freedom in america has nothing to do with putting fake badges on your car that's ridiculous if you think that is what it's meant for. The fake badges has to do with respect for yourself not freedom to choose.
BLKSTAGE3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 03:42 PM   #87
JimmyM
3rd Gear Member

Vehicle: 2011

Usually, I'm all for the "Who cares, it's his car" idea.

But sometimes, just because you CAN do something, doesn't mean you SHOULD
JimmyM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 05:20 PM   #88
forensicsteve
4th Gear Member

Vehicle: Street car: viper srt10 coupe, 505 ci

nice rant

great graphics

Last edited by forensicsteve; 06-05-2011 at 06:07 PM.
forensicsteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 06:46 PM   #89
oldlugs
2nd Gear Member

Vehicle: 2008 Mustang Bullitt + 2009 GT-500KR

Quote:
Originally Posted by crawlina View Post
It's amaizing that people care what other people do with their cars. If someone wants to place an emblem on their car, let them...
What's more amazing is that someone can vigorously defend another's atrocious tastes. Building a clone right down to (in)correct badging has gone on for a long time. Really, I don't care that it happens, but believe it does degrade the breed.

oldlugs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 06:46 PM
MustangForums
Ford Mustang

Paid Advertisement

Tags
2006, 2010, bluestars, emblem, emblems, fake, ford, grill, mustang, placement, sale, shelby, snake, super, supersnake, wrecked