Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Chevy People need to have chevy friends.

Old 03-04-2005, 06:59 PM
blank
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Chevy People need to have chevy friends.

hell idont even have a mustang should i leave i have a dodge neon but looking for a gt any way this a great forum and would come here if i had schwinn so lay off the chevy guys they are all cool hell at one time i was one of them so why all the hating cant we all just get along
Old 03-04-2005, 07:02 PM
1fast05GT
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: tsrek

Whats a Chevy?
You are kidding, right??? Chevy = Chevrolet the company that used to make Crapmaros..ooppppsss. Sorry, Camaros...It's all in fun.
Old 03-04-2005, 07:04 PM
onefast2002ss
1st Gear Member

I have a 87 mustang and still talk trash about Stangs ford like a rock {doesnt move} but i drive my stang,not as much as my 02 ss but still i drive it, the guys posting these chevy should leave are the kind of people who would go to a trailer park and yell walmart sucks,they just want to start something. Dont get me wrong if a stang guy bashes my chevy ill open him up on this forum or ls1.coms forum the only people who have to go are the posers with out cars at all {im not counting moms grand am}
Old 03-04-2005, 07:05 PM
nanaki
Retired MF Moderator

i highly doubt he didn't know what a chevy is.
Old 03-05-2005, 08:03 AM
mustangfreak88

lol its so nice to see everyone getting along. i am a huge fan of chevrolets, chryslers (especially the 300c and crossfire), dodges, pontiacs and the mustang. like theres soooo many cool cars out there, so i really cant stick to just one car companys cars. lol. i like imports also, but i like american cars better. my most favorite type of cars is american muscle. thats what really got me into cars in the 1st place. so this summer i am gonna get my drivers permit, and hopefully get a job someplace and start saving up 4 a car. i have always dreamed of owning something like a stang, impala SS, camaro SS, corvette, GTO, trans am, things like that. i herd online that gas might be going up to like 2.50 a gallon this summer, which pissed me off. but, no matter how much gas costs, my car will be a gas guzzler lol.
Old 03-05-2005, 08:22 AM
mustangfreak88

hey guys heres a site with some sweet 05 mustang wallpapers, check it out:
http://www.stangbangers.com/05_Musta..._Wallpaper.htm
Old 03-05-2005, 10:55 AM
yellow4.6
2nd Gear Member

I like all American V8's, don't care which of the big three makes it. Just because I own a GM now, doesn't mean I don't like Stangs. I'd have one of each if I could afford it. Also I generally don't like many GM websites, and I like the people on this site.
Old 03-05-2005, 02:50 PM
Higgie
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Daniel60

No doubt I stepped on my dick on this one and I'm sorry to everyone chevy and ford a like. I must have got a wild hair up my ***. But in all honesty I don't drive any thing that isn't a Ford and I sure in hell don't pull for any chevy nascar drivers. Please forgive me folks. Maybe I was looking for a reaction and I got it and it sure the heck wasn't very positive.
Like we are susposed to let you off that easy ?? You at least need to post some pic's of your Fords to make amends !! lol

I think we all know what it is we don't appreciate. It ain't the brand of car in most posts. Its the erogant way some are posted. For my vote, leave em in here, just take it to the off topic section. Sometimes they are fun, there.

Like my profile says, if its gotz wheels, I respect it !!
Old 03-05-2005, 02:52 PM
Higgie
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: yellow4.6

I like all American V8's, don't care which of the big three makes it. Just because I own a GM now, doesn't mean I don't like Stangs. I'd have one of each if I could afford it. Also I generally don't like many GM websites, and I like the people on this site.

Also what they said ^^

Thats not a yellow 4.6 in your avatar, ya got one ordered, or in the plan ??
Old 03-06-2005, 05:19 PM
281GT
3rd Gear Member

I used to be a Chevy guy. I was pretty annoyed when they stopped making the Camaro and Firebird although I liked the Mustang better. I thought it had more potential because it was smaller and lighter. I have been very impressed with the 4.6. As soon as my financing is complete I will be ordering a 2005 GT.
Bottom line is that as long as you are happy with your car I don't care what it is. I have seen impressive cars from all manufacturers domestic and foreign. As long as YOU are happy with it that's all that counts. The only time I draw the line is when people think public streets and highways are race tracks and when they disrespect other people's cars.
I have been very impressed with the attitude you Ford guys seem to have. Not too many over-inflated egos. I think I am going to enjoy being a part of the Mustang community.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Chevy People need to have chevy friends.