Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Chevy People need to have chevy friends.

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2005, 11:22 AM
Daniel60
5th Gear Member

Default Chevy People need to have chevy friends.

Why do Chevy fans frequent this site? Don't you know that Ford Mustang Owners have something special and we don't need you around? What do you have to bragg about except that GTO which looks like a Saturn on steriods. No longer do you have the firebird or camaro so whats the use of wasting our thread room for your sillyness. You do have the corvette but its so expensive and really mustang was voted by car and driver that it was more fun to drive than the corvette. Who has the money unless you rob your children of food and clothes on their back. Besides for years the best looking thing about the corvette was the rear-end.
Old 03-04-2005, 11:42 AM
dc_mann8
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Chevy People need to have chevy friends.

we appreciate all types of car owners here, unless they give reason not to so dont have that attitude. its nice to have otherr owenrs opinions on thnigs and are here for guidance when we have a chev question
Old 03-04-2005, 01:02 PM
nanaki
Retired MF Moderator

they may not have NEW maros or firebirds, but the ones they made can still beat an 05 GT. they don't brag about their cars being better here when they post, so why complain about them? 2000si doesn't have a stang but he still posts, he's in the top 10 posters. does that mean he should go?
Old 03-04-2005, 04:11 PM
Marty256
1st Gear Member

I guess I have a dilemma then. I own four Fords; 70 Boss, 94 Mustang convertible, 98 Expedition and my daughter’s 05 Stang GT. I also own a 2003 Anniversary Edition Corvette Coupe. I love all my cars. I visit both Ford forums as well as Chevy forums and feel I can contribute and learn from both. No one should throw stones as each person thinks his or her car is the best whether its GM, Ford, Chrysler, Honda, Mitsubishi etc. Can’t we all just get along!
Old 03-04-2005, 04:17 PM
66chevyIISS
2nd Gear Member

I started coming here because I am/was in the market for a 05gt and wanted to see opinions from first hand experience. Not what the chevy guys say on the chevy forums. Your obviously too good for us. Maybe Casper is right. They are scumbags [sm=forgetit.gif]
Old 03-04-2005, 05:12 PM
1fast05GT
3rd Gear Member

I welcome chevy ,mopar, imports or anybody to the forum. The ones I don't want are the ones that come in here and all they do is talk crap and disrespect our cars. Feedback is good, positive or negative but when someone comes here and blatantly starts flaming our cars, all they want is start trouble. 66chevy, not everybody in this forum is a scumbag. As a matterof fact I believe that is the exception, not the norm. We have some real good people here, chevy guys import guys and even our beloved family is divided of sorts, classic, fox body, sn97, new edge and '05s and then we have Casper.[8D] Hey casper you know we love you. I hope everyone in here with good intentions stays.
Old 03-04-2005, 06:17 PM
757GT
I ♥ Acer

You got to have some Chevy guys here. Especially LS1 guys. I talk trash to many of them. It is part of the fun with the Chevy and Ford rivalry. We are not the only muscle car out there. So all the LS1 guys here if I have talked s##t to you I am just screwin around. I have many friends with LS1s. The trash talking is always fun. All of you know this.
Old 03-04-2005, 06:26 PM
tsrek

Whats a Chevy?
Old 03-04-2005, 06:31 PM
Daniel60
5th Gear Member

No doubt I stepped on my dick on this one and I'm sorry to everyone chevy and ford a like. I must have got a wild hair up my ***. But in all honesty I don't drive any thing that isn't a Ford and I sure in hell don't pull for any chevy nascar drivers. Please forgive me folks. Maybe I was looking for a reaction and I got it and it sure the heck wasn't very positive.
Old 03-04-2005, 06:48 PM
Afton

I've owned Fords, Chevys, Volkswagens, Datsuns, Isuzus, Mercurys, Mazdas, Hondas, Pontiacs and a Buick. They all had good and bad features. I'm currently driving an 03 GT and the little woman has a Grand Cherokee. The great thing about the Mustang is the fact that Ford never gave up on it in spite of some pretty dismal design years. Now they've built a car that is sporty fun, plenty fast, cool looking and actually affordable. In the end, the best possible compromise with the most possible benefits for those of us who love to drive. Is it perfect? No. What car is? Can you find a new car that delivers more fun for the money? I don't think so. I just wish the new Stangs had been around back when I was sixteen!

[IMG]local://upfiles/13685/F983F3A844C9478EA062F1D68A000884.jpg[/IMG]

Quick Reply: Chevy People need to have chevy friends.