Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

cervinis new stalker kit

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2010, 05:57 PM
RoushGT 1
2nd Gear Member

I like it.. it will look even better with the side skirts. What front bumper do you have?
Old 04-28-2010, 10:17 PM
Tylus
5th Gear Member

oh no, I like the bumper...it's the lettering I'm not a fan of. I hate advertising for people and their products.

granted though that very very few people would understand the Striker to CDC relationship
Old 04-29-2010, 10:19 AM
JCON
5th Gear Member

Anyone notice on the Cervinis rear pic from their site, the bumper doesn't line up perfectly with the body panels? that would irritate me.
Old 04-29-2010, 11:34 AM
CutterWolf
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by HYPERGT

Here is a pic of my car i just had the stalker rear bumper done
This rear end looks bad *** in person. I think i will be the only car with it installed. could'nt find 1 car with it installed.

The yellow car on cervinis site is the only example that i have seen.

Now everyone can see it on a diff color and with the roush spoiler and louvers and black out kit.

I am going for the side skirts to even out the look.

Hypergt
I like it, their pics on the yellow car suck. Very bad angles that don't let you see how the parts of this kit really look. I have the wing from this kit and I've seen the front end in person and I can tell you it looks really good. Nice color by the way
Old 04-29-2010, 05:33 PM
Stetler17

Thanks for posting CutterWolf.

I just saw your wing in another post and was going to ask where it came from. You saved me the trouble.

Nice ride by the way! There are a thousand ways to mod the appearance of these cars and our taste must be identical. Kudos.
Old 04-29-2010, 06:06 PM
xoxomattyo
1st Gear Member

I like the body kit especially in a different color. Never really been a fan of yellow cars myself. I'd leave that to Italian sports cars. Although it seems like the stalker isn't as visible on the Hypergt car, the name on the back is a little much for me. I'll advertise for them like that, just as soon as they pay for the body kit to be installed and hell maybe I'd even throw a windshield banner on there.
Old 04-30-2010, 02:55 PM
HYPERGT

Thank You all for your Input, 1 of my reasons for posting the pics and getting on this forum is so people that are thinking about this rear bumper have somthing else other than cervinis display car to look at. I think they shorted themselves by not displaying this kit in several diff colors and on a hard top. The convertable and the color is a diff look than my color and set up. Again , I could not find one person that has this rear bumper. I really love the stalker rear bumper with the way I set it up. I put a lot of thaught and money into the set up on my car, and the install is very important.

To reply to Jcon, Ya, I explaind to the body shop that it needs to be a killer fit and that I expect the job to be pretty much perfect all around. The area that you are talking about by the tail light where the bumper and the car meet, When I went to the shop to see the first fit it was not linning up good enough for me and told them to please figure it out and if it takes more time than so be it. I told them just make it fit killer and I will pay what it is. I did'nt care about the cost because I already have over $12,000 into my car, so why should I skimp on the inportant mod like body parts.

Hypergt,

Thanks again for all of your comments. I love that everyone is respectful ond how they leave comments.
Old 05-01-2010, 04:35 AM
HYPERGT

Originally Posted by ThaiCobra
I like the back:

Here is a picture of the stalker rear bumper, I could not find 1 picture of stalker rear bumper. I think I might be the first customer to have this bumper. I wish there were more Pictures of customer cars to see.

Old 05-01-2010, 04:40 AM
HYPERGT

Here are a few more

Old 05-01-2010, 04:43 AM
HYPERGT

Quick Reply: cervinis new stalker kit