Search

Go Back   MustangForums.com > Ford Mustang Tech > 2005 - 2014 Mustangs
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

2005 - 2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by Latemodel Restoration

Welcome to Mustang Forums!
Welcome to Mustang Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

Old 04-07-2005, 10:37 PM   #1
afixer
5th Gear Member

Vehicle: 2005,mustang premium coupe
Default new cluster installed

so i know i have in my sig that i had the my color. i had ordered it but i just installed it today. my friend call last night and said it was in so i went in this moring and installed it. took all of 15 min to install. basicly we pulled it into his stall. i removed the dash cover, just pull forward and the whole thing pops off left vent and all. that exposes 4 screws but he had to download info from the old cluster. while he did that i removed the old switch cover (wrag and small flat blade) it has the plug and wires pluged into it. i just unplued it then pluged in the new switch and snaped it back in. after he downloaded the info he removed screws pulled cluster out (one plug) installed the new one uploaded info plus reprogramed computer for the added gauges and features snaped cover back on and it was done. $ 300.00 granted he didnt charge me for the install but if you swap the switch yourself and have the cover off they should do it for the min. this is the same for the 6 or the gt. and it is worth it dont really care about the color other than the fact that now i can leave the dash white when the lights are on but the oil,amp and message center are def worth it

[IMG]local://upfiles/14019/362BC2C77C8A44D38EE27D844E5A8028.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/14019/1419F7CD8ACA4682B252E735247908BF.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/14019/73D985F28365474FAA48825B97216889.jpg[/IMG]
This ad is not displayed to registered or logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Mustang Forums!

Progress Group, full adjustable front Aluminum Struts and rear suspension system, Adjustable LCA's & Panard Bar.Rear adjustable shocks Rotor Pros drilled and slotted (GT front) and rear Rotors - Yellow Calipers Cali Special rear bumper,CDC front Chin, MGW interior, Midwestern tower, mirror & radiator side covers, Street Scene Center Light Grill, and much more than they will let me post!
afixer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2005, 11:45 PM   #2
lostsoul
4th Gear Member

Default RE: new cluster installed

were the pic .. no way to change the color? I do like the white color too.. hummm

lostsoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2005, 04:06 AM   #3
Silent Bob
1st Gear Member

Default RE: new cluster installed

I would do a autometer gauge cluster. [sm=icon_rock.gif]
Old 04-08-2005, 04:06 AM
MustangForums
Ford Mustang

Paid Advertisement

Tags
charge, cluster, ford, install