Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Eleanor anyone

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2005, 05:43 PM
hawgman
I ♥ Acer

Default RE: Eleanor anyone

Ya know....I was going to comment on this thread.. But after typing in Elenor in the search, and it coming back with over 160 results, and seeing how many of them had the thread's originator posting in them, I figured I would just keep my mouth shut and let Whitey handle it.

BTW, welcome back Whitey. How was California?
Old 04-20-2005, 05:47 PM
cobrakid
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: dRiBz

ORIGINAL: cobrakid

This may or may not have been discussed

Thats where i said use the search option. Do you have to say this if you used the search option? Hey, and guess what came up on the as the 1st result. The 1st ever post about this. So you dont have to search through "countless numbers of threads" And i wouldnt buy that kit cause they are a bad company.
And why are they deemed a bad company by you? Ohh never mind. I'll search for your answer. Thanks for the tips "Mr Use the Search Man"
Old 04-20-2005, 05:56 PM
cobrakid
1st Gear Member

Ya know. I did the search thingy and found a post by you on the Ronaele Mustang. Just to prove I ccan do a search. I found ONE mention of it. NOT a thread about it. So to you dRIBz please inform us where it's NOT.. LOL Makes me want to crap on his doorstep and run..
ORIGINAL: Whitey_McNasty

ORIGINAL: Nickdotcom

one time i pee'd in someones cornflakes.....it was horrible.......
I pee in my own cornflakes... It puts me in a sour mood so I end up taking it out on everyone else...

BTW You cant post about this car too much... impossible....

Oh yeah I am back bitches!!
Old 04-20-2005, 09:15 PM
dRiBz
2nd Gear Member

my bad, im on StangNet as well, and they talk about it all the time. I have them open at the same time so i guess i searched their forums. They are a bad company because they stole the designs from the originator. I forgot what happened, but Blown By Racing had their product 1st, then they come along and steal it, from what i remember. Also, that kit 's fogs look horrible. I would post the link to the Blown-By Racing one, but i dont know if posting links to other forums are allowed. One problem is , their side-exhaust isnt finished yet, so it looks fake.