Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

05 Mustang GT Coupe IN STOCK!! SHEEHY FORD RICHMOND INTERNET

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2005, 12:57 AM
silverbullit05
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: 05 Mustang GT Coupe IN STOCK!! SHEEHY FORD RICHMOND INTERNET

not that it is any of your busniess but i am in the military and get a special deal from aafe's factory direct along with a plan i got form a friend that works for ford.
Old 04-20-2005, 01:00 AM
sheehyfordrichmond

my point exactly, i am quoting the msrp to a regular retail customer. our dealership will honor x-plan and a-plan deals, so your a-plan price would be a lot less then the $28,485 which would not make it a rip off

ORIGINAL: silverbullit05

not that it is any of your busniess but i am in the military and get a special deal from aafe's factory direct along with a plan i got form a friend that works for ford.
Old 04-20-2005, 01:04 AM
silverbullit05
2nd Gear Member

why then if your dealership gives such wonderful deals and if those cars are BOTH being sold tomarrow do you have to log on to a web site to sale them they should be saleing them selves. just like they are every whare else across the country.
Old 04-20-2005, 01:08 AM
sheehyfordrichmond

they are selling them selves. this gt is only available because the customer that ordered it backed out. i was only posting on this forum to try and sell it for our department, but regardless of me posting on here, another sales person will sell it tomorrow if i dont. i was just trying to beat them to it. and being that i am one of the internet sales managers for our dealership, this is how i sell vehicles, over the internet

why then if your dealership gives such wonderful deals and if those cars are BOTH being sold tomarrow do you have to log on to a web site to sale them they should be saleing them selves. just like they are every whare else across the country.
Old 04-20-2005, 01:09 AM
JM05

Sounds to me like all you are trying to do is sell a car before the rest of the salesmen have a crack at it .Uneven playing field.
Old 04-20-2005, 01:11 AM
silverbullit05
2nd Gear Member

this post is pointless in a 2005 tech forum better go to the off topic part and post there... i am not wasting any more time l8er.
Old 04-20-2005, 09:23 AM
td1320
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: sheehyfordrichmond

they are selling them selves. this gt is only available because the customer that ordered it backed out. i was only posting on this forum to try and sell it for our department, but regardless of me posting on here, another sales person will sell it tomorrow if i dont. i was just trying to beat them to it. and being that i am one of the internet sales managers for our dealership, this is how i sell vehicles, over the internet

You better hold one for me because mine has been in your shop for going on 5 weeks and I will be getting a new one if the engine does not fix it. I don't like silver all that much but I would consider black if you don't have any torch red ones.
Old 04-20-2005, 10:22 AM
stang9325
2nd Gear Member

[sm=funnypostabove.gif] Wow! I'm assuming you've never won a spelling contest in your life.
Old 04-20-2005, 10:47 AM
Professor Wizard
MF Moderator

Personally...

I don't care if guys or dealerships post their GT's in here... I like looking at the Mustang Pictures they post!

If my car doesn't arrive soon... I just might jump on one if it is configured like mine... which is VERY VERY Unlikely.

Now that I think about it... maybe I should dial into Ford and listen to my "Clean and Unscheduled" message again.

The Dealership I ordered through has a Black GT Convertable with Black interior, upgrades and manual that a customer backed out of.
Old 04-20-2005, 11:56 AM
Nebfan
1st Gear Member

I don't mind them posting cars either as long as they are the GT. They are almost impossible to find on our area. I bought mine in November, but I had to drive to Atlanta to get it.

Quick Reply: 05 Mustang GT Coupe IN STOCK!! SHEEHY FORD RICHMOND INTERNET