Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Can you believe it?

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2008, 06:18 PM
VaporDude
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Can you believe it?

I didn't end up getting this one. I had commitments that I had to keep on Saturday that prevented me from going to the dealer. I had to work real late on Monday and couldn't get there. Someone put a deposit on it Tuesday and picked it up Wednesday. It is a bummer but I have waited this long, a little while longer isn't going to hurt. I refuse to pay anything over MSRP on any car. There are a few others around the area but they all want the dealer rape charge without lube.

I went down to my usual dealer and we put in an order for an 09 GT500. It will have the same options as this one but I want it in the alloy color with silver stripes. My salesman said that he would try to get it to me at MSRP but he had to pass it through the big boss to make sure. I told him that is WILL NOT pay over MSRP when it does come in. I am not tied to the order in any way so I can back out if I want. This is a real small dealer and they get allocation for 1 per year. If the big boss say over MSRP, I am going to tell him to struff it where the sun don't shine and never do business again with them. I have bought about 6 vehicles from them in the past 8 years and I think I deserve one at MSRP.
Old 05-01-2008, 06:20 PM
BeitzelGT
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Can you believe it?

I was thinking "WHY IN GOD'S NAME IS HE SAD THAT HES GETTING RID OF A GT FOR THAT?!"

Congrats, it's your wife's lose