Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

jealousy is a bitch isnt it?

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2008, 08:30 AM
buster
4th Gear Member

Default RE: jealousy is a bitch isnt it?

jelousy? Screw you

PS pick it up, enjoy the heck out of it
Old 06-27-2008, 08:31 AM
cam2904
4th Gear Member

Redrider I would go for it. I'm going over to Crossroads sometime this weekend they sent me something in the mail about a special. I would definitley go for it.
Old 06-27-2008, 08:51 AM
jth0187
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: A_Drunken_Llama

and the fact the interior is mostly stock GT.... at least Shelby has better seats and steering wheel.... as well as a Gauge pod that fits the interior....
FYI 05 and up Saleens have upgraded seats, shifter, 200 mph guagesw/different color settings, boost and intercooler guages, Saleen floor mats, and a Saleen logo steering wheel. I compared the Shelby with the Saleen and the Shelby was alot more stock than the Saleen especially for the price. Got mine for 20 g's less too. The Shelby doesn't even have a boost guage.

Old 06-28-2008, 06:13 AM
Big Top Gt
3rd Gear Member

Nice car.
Old 06-28-2008, 08:12 AM
Jtaugner

ORIGINAL: jth0187

ORIGINAL: A_Drunken_Llama

and the fact the interior is mostly stock GT.... at least Shelby has better seats and steering wheel.... as well as a Gauge pod that fits the interior....
FYI 05 and up Saleens have upgraded seats, shifter, 200 mph guagesw/different color settings, boost and intercooler guages, Saleen floor mats, and a Saleen logo steering wheel. I compared the Shelby with the Saleen and the Shelby was alot more stock than the Saleen especially for the price. Got mine for 20 g's less too. The Shelby doesn't even have a boost guage.
You obviously didn't compare them that closely. GT500's do have a boost gauge. Your argument is completely stupid. Yeah your car has a 200 mph gauge. To bad it doesn't go that fast.

People who buy/bought the new Shelby is because there are chances it will be the last Cobra produced. It's all about what you can afford really.
Old 06-28-2008, 08:31 AM
RedRider0151
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: cam2904

Redrider I would go for it. I'm going over to Crossroads sometime this weekend they sent me something in the mail about a special. I would definitley go for it.
Hey Cam, I am not in the market for one brudda....the original poster was asking about a Saleen for sale and I had just seen the one at Crossroads the other day and had snapped pics for a neighbor. I am so upside down in mine there is just no way I could let it go....plus this way I am having fun doing it all on my own 1 piece at a time....prolly wont be as nice as a Saleen but it will be all mine.

PS Nice to see a Raleigh bretheren on here!! I talked another neighbor here into buying the Foose Stallion they had there a few months ago, so at least I have 1 guy that I can pal around with!! LOL
Old 06-28-2008, 12:48 PM
buffguy
2nd Gear Member

37000 is a lot, for a 2006. I have saw a 05 on ebay for 32000 awhile back. it had a supercharger and glass roof
Old 06-28-2008, 01:30 PM
CapitalG
3rd Gear Member

Crossroads Cary or Crossroads Wake Forest?
Old 06-28-2008, 02:29 PM
2cokeman
5th Gear Member

That looks like the stock elbow and airbox, I thought Saleen used their own high flow setup>
Old 06-28-2008, 03:06 PM
cam2904
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: RedRider0151

Hey Cam, I am not in the market for one brudda....the original poster was asking about a Saleen for sale and I had just seen the one at Crossroads the other day and had snapped pics for a neighbor. I am so upside down in mine there is just no way I could let it go....plus this way I am having fun doing it all on my own 1 piece at a time....prolly wont be as nice as a Saleen but it will be all mine.

PS Nice to see a Raleigh bretheren on here!! I talked another neighbor here into buying the Foose Stallion they had there a few months ago, so at least I have 1 guy that I can pal around with!! LOL
I just realized that after I had posted. This is the Crossroads in Cary

Quick Reply: jealousy is a bitch isnt it?