Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

figured it would happen eventually

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2005, 09:24 PM
mac10chap
4th Gear Member

Default figured it would happen eventually

well, i went to the movies with my girl last night and when i came out, someone had knifed my car ALL THE WAY AROUND and twice down the passenger side, knocked a dent in my roof, and popped one of my g-force tires. needless to say, i am looking for somebody to kill at the moment. anyways, i have spent the entire day getting quotes and dealing with the insurance. to make a long story short, it is gonna cost 2000 to get my car repaired and i will probably be driving some damn rental 4-banger POS for a week.

On a good note, i did however just order my saleen supercharger yesterday morning with a different pulley to get 10psi out of it and it should be in on monday. but now i have to wait till the week after next to get it put on b/c of this bull****...i cant stand jealous people...

i'll post pics of the damage tomorrow just to show yall how one little bastard can affect the asthetics of your ride. be careful guys
Old 06-02-2005, 09:30 PM
281GT
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: figured it would happen eventually

It sounds like someone needs a trip out behind the wood shed for a good old fashioned beating. To a bloody pulp. Sorry to hear this. It really sucks that people do this sort of thing. You work your butt off to have something nice and some jackass messes it up.
Sad, really sad.
Old 06-02-2005, 09:32 PM
VaporDude
5th Gear Member

I think I would have cried if someone done that to mine. I hate jeolous people like that but it could have been kids. Many, many moons ago when I was a kid, we would never have thought of vandlizing someones car like that, but now a days, you can't go anywhere without someone trying stuff like this.
Old 06-02-2005, 10:21 PM
hawgman
I ♥ Acer

I am very sorry to hear that man. Sucks much. If you catch em' can you tie them up for 4 hours and give me a call? I would love to witness the *** stompin'.
Old 06-02-2005, 10:25 PM
JC74
2nd Gear Member

Don't most movie theaters now have surveillance cameras monitoring the parking lots? I know all the new ones here in OKC do.
Old 06-02-2005, 11:11 PM
mac10chap
4th Gear Member

i called the theater already...no cameras outside.

thanks for the ideas guys...i kinda thought about cutting their pelotas off and tying them to a flaming arrow and then shooting it through their heart...is that overdoing it???

oh well, i am going out and getting tanked tonight...man i am so pissed[sm=smiley7.gif]
Old 06-02-2005, 11:16 PM
lostsoul
4th Gear Member

I agree with JC74.. go back and have them check their cameras!!.. maybe just maybe it was looking in the right area. I cant believe people have the B@lls to do sheeet like that.. but dont let it go.. call them and see if there was ANY camera around.
Old 06-02-2005, 11:17 PM
Acer2428
Site Mod

A buddy has a V6 that has been ekeyed at school.... TWICE.
Old 06-03-2005, 12:49 AM
Tres Wright
4th Gear Member

Sorry to hear this. You know, it's just depressing as hell that we live in this kind of a world. These kind of incidences are far too common these days. Plus you wonder who they are trying to strike out at, it's not like we're a bunch of zillionaire lawyers or politicians driving around in Mustangs! All kinds of people drive Mustangs, probably even someone the "slasher" knows.
Old 06-03-2005, 01:00 AM
Jrodmaster
1st Gear Member

where do you live? i think if i walked out and saw someone doing that to my car, i'd murder them...i am sorry that there are ******** like that.

Quick Reply: figured it would happen eventually