Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Making my Stang my own.

Old 01-16-2009, 03:20 PM
Branomano06GT
3rd Gear Member

Cool Making my Stang my own.

Hey all most of you guys have seen my multiple threads on what I want to do with my car and what I aim for in the final product. Although until recently as you may also know I couldn't make my mind up for the life of me. Now though I have basically put the first railroad track down with my first "Major" mod with my GT500 Front End Conversion and the bug has seriously bitten hard once again in fact I would not call it a bug but possibly a Great White Shark or a Crocodile or maybe even a Cobra =)? Yeah lets go with the mod Cobra. The venom is now running through me and my car and I just can't stop thinking about what I want to do next so today in my full on ADD state I have made a list of mods I would like to do that are all in my price range and possiblities. They will not happen all at once they will be over a slightly longer strand of time but you can look forward to the final product with me and invision it. Your opinions are more then welcome but I think I have made up my mind on this one and I just thought i would let you all know. I have learned so many things from all of you guys in the 2005-2010 section in the past 3 months that its scary and I know for a fact my car would still be 100% stock if it was not for many of you guys giving me your advice and opinions anyway here's the list let me know what you think =). I basically covered every mod I plan on from top to bottom I plan on doing all of them myself aside from painting parts and the cams and Gear installs. Enjoy and thanks for reading yet another one of my threads =).

*=Mod is already done. (AND YES CUTTER, 05 MUSTANG, AND PASCAL YOU CRAZY ****'S I AM WORKING ON THE PICS OF MY NEW FRONT END TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT!)

Exterior Mods:
Agent 47 Retro Race Mirrors.
20" Black Foose Nitrous (Staggered).
Red Painted Calipers.
Black GT Emblems.
SHR Honeycomb Rear Panel.
GT500 Front End.*
GT500 Spoiler.
GT500 Rear Bumper.
Trufiber GT500 Venom Hood.
Blacked Out Headlights, Turn Signals, Fog Lights.
Red Painted Cobra On Front Grill.*
WebElectric Sequential Tail Lights.*

Performance Mods:
Borla Stinger Axle-Backs.*
C&L CAI with Bamachips 91 Tunes.
FRPP Hot Rod Cams.
High Flow Meizer Electric Water Pump.
Tokico D-Spec Adjustable Shocks/Struts.
Ford Racing Mustang K-Springs.
FRPP 4.10 Gears.

Interior Mods:
Roush Carbon Fiber Dash Kit.
Kenwood DNX5120.
GT500 Steering Wheel.

Underhood Show Mods:
Steeda Strut Tower Brace.
Redline Tuning Quicklift Elite Hood Struts.
Fuel Rail Covers (Torch Red with Black Ribs).
GT Plenum Engine Cover (Torch Red with Black Ribs).
Fuse Box Cover (Torch Red).
Strut Tower Covers(Torch Red)

Last edited by Branomano06GT; 01-16-2009 at 03:27 PM. Reason: Damnit Pascal.....
Old 01-16-2009, 03:23 PM
pascal
S197 Section Modder-ator

we want pics...

WE WANT PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-16-2009, 03:26 PM
Branomano06GT
3rd Gear Member

Dude... I forgot to mention you in my post let me fix that... oh and also are you seriously just monitoring anything i post in just to see if the pics are there? Hmm maybe i will post the pics in a random thread in the middle of nowhere maybe that will keep you up all night looking aye? maybe the 5.0 Section or OT... in a 3 year old thread... oh yeah... hahaha I am working on it though tonight is the night they WILL BE UP!
Old 01-16-2009, 03:32 PM
05 Mustang
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by pascal
we want pics...

WE WANT PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!
+1

where are they at??...LOL!!
Old 01-16-2009, 03:39 PM
Branomano06GT
3rd Gear Member

They are in this thing called a Sandisk Extreme III 4G Memory Card inside of my Nikon Coolpix P80 Camera inside of it's case which is inside of my dad's apartment. If you wanted specifics =) but it turns out they can't magically appear on a computer screen unless you take this umbilical type cord and plug it into the computer like the camera is it's baby and when that happens then the pictures will be magically revealed to you... just an FYI on a serious note I will post the pictures in this thread for all of your enjoyment. Anyway what do you think of my planned mods for the future? Or do you not care until you see pictures. Haha.
Old 01-16-2009, 03:44 PM
pascal
S197 Section Modder-ator

Originally Posted by Branomano06GT
Dude... I forgot to mention you in my post let me fix that... oh and also are you seriously just monitoring anything i post in just to see if the pics are there? Hmm maybe i will post the pics in a random thread in the middle of nowhere maybe that will keep you up all night looking aye? maybe the 5.0 Section or OT... in a 3 year old thread... oh yeah... hahaha I am working on it though tonight is the night they WILL BE UP!
Post them in another Forum you smart ***...
Or better yet, here, in the Fox section. Snap!
Old 01-16-2009, 03:53 PM
Texotic
5th Gear Member

Sounds good, man. A few aren't my taste, but looks like you've thought it through. One thing I would add is an adjustable panhard rod. Since you're doing the lowering springs, you're going to need to realign the rear axle, especially if you're gong with the bigger wheels (staggered... I'm guessing 20x10's in the rear?) the misalignment will be even more prominent and you may even get a few small rubs. In the grand scheme of things, it would add less than $150, tighten up the rear end, and make sure everything is properly aligned. Money well spent in my opinion if you're going to the effort to do everything else.
Old 01-16-2009, 03:57 PM
Branomano06GT
3rd Gear Member

Good call man what is a good brand? I am pretty sure I have heard BMR and Adjustable Panhard in the same sentence before.... haha but that is a good idea. Joe already mentioned my tire alignment was off and that is what I figured because when I am going 70+ there are times were I feel like the car is kind of trailing off a bit... like gliding over 5 inches when I am not turning the steering wheel... I assume that's what causes that I should probably make that one of the first things I do. And yeah I will be going with 8.5's in front and 10's in the back.
Old 01-16-2009, 03:59 PM
AMoRT
3rd Gear Member

dude i think you should get different wheels, not those foose. i have the foose and i love them but i think you should go for the black shelby razors or the mrr's
Old 01-16-2009, 04:05 PM
Branomano06GT
3rd Gear Member

AMort how can you say that when they make your car look so damn good! Haha I like the look of them alot they look mean and they look great with a red caliper's behind them. Also MRR GT-1's are a bit more expensive and they don't have that look I am really going for... although they are nice and if I had cash in hand and walked up to a guy selling them I would probably just go for it the Foose just seem alot easier to come by a good deal on and once again they look MEAN. =) haha

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Making my Stang my own.