Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
View Poll Results: A poll
Targa Top
58.62%
Sunroof.
41.38%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Targa Top or Sunroof?

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2005, 07:40 PM
hawgman
I ♥ Acer

Default RE: Targa Top or Sunroof?

ORIGINAL: LIVNBIG

Nothing wrong with a sunroof in a "stang"..oh my...are you telling me stangs have never come with sunroofs??? Think now...

comes down to preference..doesn't hurt the integrity of it...SOME folks don't want wind blowing all over the place in a "vert"....again..that's a preference....but don't come in here and belittle something because you don't agree with it....the thread was just asking which you preferred.....if you can't answer the question...why post at all...
Now that you have taken the time to get the knot out of your tampon string, do you feel better?
That is why I said very clearly "in my opinion". Damn, didn't mean to upset your world so bad you had to respond to me twice in the same thread. I did not say that they have never came with one ( as you tried to point out ). I didn't belittle the post ( as you tried to point out ). I offered my opinion on a sunroof. Just as you offered your opinion of a vert. Perhaps since you own a sunroof your opinions are expressable and others are not?
Old 06-11-2005, 09:37 PM
LIVNBIG
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: hawgman

Nothing wrong with a sunroof in a "stang"..oh my...are you telling me stangs have never come with sunroofs??? Think now...

comes down to preference..doesn't hurt the integrity of it...SOME folks don't want wind blowing all over the place in a "vert"....again..that's a preference....but don't come in here and belittle something because you don't agree with it....the thread was just asking which you preferred.....if you can't answer the question...why post at all...
Now that you have taken the time to get the knot out of your tampon string, do you feel better?
That is why I said very clearly "in my opinion". Damn, didn't mean to upset your world so bad you had to respond to me twice in the same thread. I did not say that they have never came with one ( as you tried to point out ). I didn't belittle the post ( as you tried to point out ). I offered my opinion on a sunroof. Just as you offered your opinion of a vert. Perhaps since you own a sunroof your opinions are expressable and others are not?
Spoken like a true whiney beeeeoch....
opinions were not asked for...Ya did see the thread title right lil girl....See..I came in like several others and answered the poll......and left....
"ruin"..is belittling
....wasn't talking to you about the "never said they came out with one" as your beeoch a$$ sez....

I expressed my opinion on the "vert" because hawgwoman just had to post some crap about ruining the integrity...that's not what the thread was about...

Old 06-11-2005, 09:57 PM
hawgman
I ♥ Acer

Spoken like a true whiney beeeeoch....
Spoken like a true internet ***** that would crawl back under a rock if confronted in person.

opinions were not asked for...Ya did see the thread title right lil girl....See..I came in like several others and answered the poll......and left....
Sorry for not obiding the strict rules set forth for opinion polls. I stand sternly corrected by the new important non contributor with less that 60 posts.
....wasn't talking to you about the "never said they came out with one" as your beeoch a$$ sez....
Wow, your hip ghetto typing is impressive. Do you do that to assure everyone how cool you are or simply because you are that illiterate?

I expressed my opinion on the "vert" because hawgwoman just had to post some crap about ruining the integrity...that's not what the thread was about...
I still say you got your panties twisted because you have a sunroof and someone doesn't prefer them. Get over it. showam1 also felt neither choice was a good choice and you also went out of your way to point out his post. Did we miss the group email appointing you the new forum cop or something?

Old 06-11-2005, 10:03 PM
LIVNBIG
1st Gear Member

I still say you got your panties twisted because you have a sunroof and someone doesn't prefer them. Get over it. showam1 also felt neither choice was a good choice and you also went out of your way to point out his post. Did we miss the group email appointing you the new forum cop or something?
Take more than your lil a$$ to get my panties in a bunch there HW..HW...damn, now that's funny...Nah...just got some time to kill...and your easy...

looks like the poll is pretty even...your wrong, yet again oh master of the 05 Mustang....
Old 06-11-2005, 10:06 PM
LIVNBIG
1st Gear Member

and..I actually like both ideas...but since the Targa isn't available...
Old 06-11-2005, 10:07 PM
hawgman
I ♥ Acer

Take more than your lil a$$ to get my panties in a bunch there HW
Simply because you are confident that there is too much geography between point A and point B. I am sure of that.
Old 06-11-2005, 10:08 PM
LIVNBIG
1st Gear Member

HW

Bawahahahahahaha

bawahahahahahaha
Old 06-11-2005, 10:10 PM
LIVNBIG
1st Gear Member

Simply because you are confident that there is too much geography between point A and point B. I am sure of that.
Excuse me....rotflmao

HW..your panties in a bunch now...

anytime pal...
Old 06-11-2005, 10:11 PM
don_w
I ♥ Acer

looks like the poll is pretty even...your wrong, yet again oh master of the 05 Mustang....
Right now I see only 12 votes... maybe the missing choice is "Niether" that is really winning. Just a thought...
Old 06-11-2005, 10:18 PM
LIVNBIG
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: don_w

Right now I see only 12 votes... maybe the missing choice is "Niether" that is really winning. Just a thought...
possibly...however it is not a choice..

nice burnout in your sig there..

Quick Reply: Targa Top or Sunroof?